Miscellaneous

Indian being Discriminated

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shivam_net

Shivam_net

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged

I am an Internet Marketer and I want to being case of Discrimination with India to your light.

If you are getting an order from an American, British, Aussie or any damn person, some of them just say NO when they figure out you are INDIAN.

I specially want to highlight fe big names that are involved in discrimination:

1. Yahoo
    Yahoo's Affiliate Program doesnt allow you to signup if you are an INDIAN and will reject your application right away on CJ.com
  2. eBay
    eBay will never give you those facilities that it gives to its US Affiliates when there is no reason for discrimination
  3. Clickbank:
    It used to discriminate Indian Publishers, but now, it has stopped it.

There are many many big websites that do that right now. Its very tough for an Indian Internet Marketer to live life online without some JUGAAD.

WHAT THE HECK GUYS? For any damn search query, India is among the top searching countries on any damn Search Engine. Grow up! India is a power now. Open up your gates... Let India flourish online. Scared that India will take over you?

If you have any other stories about Discrimination with India... Please share below

Thanks
Shivam
Internet Marketer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian being Discriminated" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top