Fan Fictions

AMI JE TOMAR (IíM YOURS) KYPH,.pt26,PG150 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 154

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by proud_2_b_mysel

awesome, loved the intro, very nice characters and pics.
I'm sure you'll do very good with this story as you did with the others

Thanks Faiza!

I will try my best to entertain all with my story! Big smile

pallavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AMI JE TOMAR (IíM YOURS) KYPH,.pt26,PG150 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
oooo hehe thanks pallu for the translationnn!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by **~SoniHinnU~**

oooo hehe thanks pallu for the translationnn!

U r welcome, Hinna! Even if I didnt translate, Ouma hai na samjhaney ke liye! LOL

Awww u and Ouma look so cuutee in ur siggy! Mashallah! EmbarrassedBig smile

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima791

nice character intro can't wait till 1st part Clap

Thanks rima! I will post 1st part on Saturday night! Smile

pallavi

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
hehe...thanksss palluuu....i make the siggy look so UNCUTE! lol jk

ananya7736

Goldie

ananya7736

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
whoa!!!!!

u started!!!! Clap

The intro was cool and cant wait for the first part now.....

SNSD9

SNSD9

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
m lovin it..plzz don't make somefing like..prithvi and kripa getting married and stuff like dat..it will be borin and now new hopes coz it will go like d real kaisa yeh pyar hain..n plzz no misti and angad..lol..sorry if i am being rude..
i just want you to write it different..u seems very talented..plzz continue..soon

*MitiRasmalai*

*MitiRasmalai*

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Woww...you have a really huge cast in this one...Really liked the short phrase you wrote in Bengali...really sweet!

Loved Angad's Pic Embarrassed

Dilip and Niana khanna seem really busness tycoon types...hope they arent negative in this story...really did not like then in KYPH...hopefully in this one they will be able to fulfill their duties as a mother and a father...but time will tell what their true colors are..

Angad seems really incomplete without music in every ff...its like music is one of the aspect which makes him what he is...So he's going to be one of those boring and strict work type people..instead of the usual spoiled brat??..it will be interesting to see him in a differant attire...lets see how he will change with time once kripa comes into his lifeWink  

Anitaahhh seems like her usual self..she was pretty stupid at soem aspects in the show...but atleast she cares for her brother...lets see how the bro sis relationw ill turn out to be

Dadi as usual is really sweetSmile...

Seems like Netra Aggarwal will be the trouble maker and the main villan in the story...but its to early to anticipate anything....

Hopefully Alliyah will be nothing like her mother....but her tomboyish persona seems interesting...

Anirban and Gayatri seem to be like any middle class family...and Gayati like any typical mother always worried about her children

Karthic and mishti certainly were one of the trouble makers for AK in the drama...lets see what role they play in this ff...Mishti concieted with her looks and brain...guess she will be really arrogant in some aspects...

hmmm...so kripa is a mutitalented girl...nto only knows singing but dancing as well...along with studying B.com...interesting...So guess being the baby of the family...she will get pampered alot...she seems to be that sanskari types..yet she's the girl of today..who knows her limitations and will always stand up foe what she strongly belives.. I am sure kripa will be portrayed as a strong woman just like in all of your stories..

Gargi Gosh seems like a really ambitious and warm hearted woman..wonder why she didnt get married tho..maybe her career?..or maybe had a past...will wait for that aspect to be revealed

You made krp and Prithvi cousins...good one LOL ...Atleast now prithvi wont be falling for kripa since she's liek a sister to him....However I do know that there are cetain cultures where cousins are allowed to get married...not sure if Bengali customs are like that Hope not...But no matter what custom or no custom there is absoloutly no way Prithvi will be getting kripa Tongue

Really liked the charcter intro...Looking forward to the story...Continue soon...and keep up the great work Clap

Edited by mita_mita01 - 14 March 2008 at 1:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top