Fan Fictions

AMI JE TOMAR (I’M YOURS) KYPH,.pt26,PG150 (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 154

Page 1 Page 153
Page   of 154

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Pallavi,

Please start a new topic to continue your ff because this topic has gone beyond 150 pages. Smile

Also, please PM me once you've opened the new topic and posted a link to it here, so I can close this one =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AMI JE TOMAR (I’M YOURS) KYPH,.pt26,PG150 (Page 154)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desiqt8806

I loved the scene with the flowers!! Kripa was soo cute!! And aww she blushed at seeing the word "love"!!! and she hid angad's card from everyone's view!! She is reall adorable!! She is definitely in love.
And I loved what Angad wrote about the angel's!! he is a sweetheart!! For caring and loving our dear Kripa sooo much!!

Thanks, rima! Im glad u liked it! Embarrassed

Plus Kripa was excited to see him there in the audience…and she danced for him and loved the teasing she did with the other song!!
and haha Angad was desperate to meet Kripa during the break…but sadly he wasn't allowed to…poor Angad had to face disappointment…but not for long!!
But in the mean time he got to meet kripa's parents…and he was really kind and considerate towards them…and at first kripa's parents weren't pleased to see him but when they found out what he was doing for Kripa they changed their minds! Yay!!!

Angad is slowly winning over kripa and her family....his goal is close to him!

And god!! Josh is a blabbermouth…he went on and told mishti about Angad's love towards Kripa…but it's a good thing that mishti was on angad's side and it benefited Angad. Yaayy!!

Josh couldnt keep it a secret from Mishti but M is in favor of A-K jodi as that will make Kripa support her abt Josh, she thinks! LOL
Soooo aaliyah and kartik huh? Not bad!! love blooming for another couple. Its nice to see aaliyah with someone who has the same interests as her! they make a cute pair

Yes, I made a new pairing this time.....everytime its Aliyah and Shabbir usually LOL
And finally Angad knows that prithvi is kripa's brother!! Lol! He must have felt relieved…but not for long cuz another admirer popped up in this part…Raj!!! Lol!! Angad has to fight off many of Kripa's admirers hehe!!!

Kripa is too famous and talented.....she has too many admirers!

And Kripa announced to the whole world what Angad is doing for her…I don't think it was a good idea cuz when dilip and naina get to know about they will be mad at Angad…but I am not worried cuz Angad can handle them!

Can Angad defeat Dilip's machinations? Ouch
And u left at a bad part again…I wanted to read about their meeting…its okay I can wait till the next part!!
This part was superb!! Looooved it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks rima! Next part will be confession! Big smile

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamsmart

lol...angad was jealous the whole time wen kripa was talking to raj and later even sid cameLOL so atlast he came to know that prithvi is kripa's cousin. aaliyah and kartick..good combination. wonderful part.

Thanks sana! Angad is always jealous and possessive and in this case, Kripa is more famous and has too many admirers....LOL but he need not worry, shes in love with him only! Embarrassed

~Sana~

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima791

gr8 part loved it awesome job like always Wink Clap
can't wait till next part Tongue but have to wait eagerly Smile
love the songs(some LOL )nice video Wink
plz do cont soon Clap

Thanks rima! Im glad u liked the vdos and dances! Embarrassed

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by me2you

Oh no, kya Di..itna acha sa scene pe you ended the part..not fair! Confused Cry (sorry, my Hindi is not great) Now, I'm dying for the next part..cuz God knows what will happen in that corner between the 2 lovers Embarrassed
I think Angads parents will get to know the news trough the news and I'm afraid that they will create many obstacles for Angad to not help Kripa! Poor them Cry
Realy, Angad has to win her heart over as soon as he can...

Thanks me2you! Embarrassed

There will be Romance before trouble in paradise! Wink Angad will be in trouble abt his plans for dance studio, Dilip wont let him win so easily!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetangle04

awesome part di...wow angad has got 2 steps ahead by declaring it publicly tht he will build a school for her....tht might cause trouble for him..if he kept it a secret..then it would have been better...this love war just gets interesting by each part....

LOL

Thanks sweetangle! Embarrassed

Kripa declared it to TV ppl otherwise Angad would have kept it a secret, now Dilip will oppose him directly with help of the Board!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Heres the link to the 2nd part of AMI JE TOMAR:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=951936

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=951936

My heartfelt Gratitude to all my readers for reading and commenting! Thanks to all my silent readers as well! EmbarrassedBig smile

Madiha, please close this post now! Smile

Edited by pallavi25 - 25 May 2008 at 11:51am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top