Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: chillingal16

hwy pallavi di..excellent part au usual...wow she annoced it to the world so wonder what dilip will do now...hmm raj seems interested in her.and Mishti figured out angad;s intentsions...so will b interestin to see what will happen...pls continue soon.. 😃

Thanks chillingal! 😳

Yes, Kripa told the whole world abt it so now Angad will be in trouble. What will Dilip do now is the question!

Raj is after Kripa.....Josh told Mishti abt A-K.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *F^a^i^z^a*

wesome part; it was lovely; i can almost imagine the lovely performence, lol it was relief to angds heart knowing prithvi being a cousin but his relief went seeign another lover. 😆 lovely part; I'm glad her family his thankful otherwise there all taunting him. hmhm I cnat wait till there conversation , wonder what might happen

Thanks Faiza! 😃

Kripa has too many admirers but Angad shdnt be insecure, Kripa only loves him as she will realize soon! 😳 her family is feeling more kindly towards Angad now. 😆

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallanki

you stopped at right moment 😳 I won't be able to read if you don't post before sat night 😉

wanna see how Angad praises her performance 😳

now Angad directly has to face his rivals..poor guy..always has to fight for love 😆

cool combination kartik and Aaliyah..nice try..they go good with each other. I liked Kartik as big brother..whether he is for kripa or Angad. 😳

nice song selction and description of performances. 👏

Thanks vallu! I will try to post before Saturday night but cant promise! U know my problems! 😆

Angad is totally fida now......more meetings now between the two 😳 try to log in from India. 😃

Kripa has more admirers here becuz shes the performer, not Angad....in this story. Hes getting jealous .....but he has no need to worry. 😉

I like Kartik too......and Aliyah of course....thought to give a new jodi this time. 😳

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

hey pallavi
i loved this part.. finally all the misunderstanding have been cleared b/w angad nd kripa's family
hmmm.,.. aaliyah nd kartik... tht was quite random..lol... but i'm glad kartik fouind some1 related 2 angad.. now he wont hve a prob with AK getting married
yaar i hate whr u ended the part...just on the right part.. i was hoping 2 read more..lol.. 😆 ... hopefully some AK moments in the nxt part...*fingers crossed*..lol

plz continue soon
xx

Thanks ravishing!

Kartik and Aaliyah are a unique pair.....as u will find out later. 😆 The part was getting too long so I saved A-K conversation for next part, but now things will heat up between the 2 quite fast! 😳

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no, kya Di..itna acha sa scene pe you ended the part..not fair! 😕 😭 (sorry, my Hindi is not great) Now, I'm dying for the next part..cuz God knows what will happen in that corner between the 2 lovers 😳
I think Angads parents will get to know the news trough the news and I'm afraid that they will create many obstacles for Angad to not help Kripa! Poor them 😭
Realy, Angad has to win her heart over as soon as he can...

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

wow angad and kripa, then kartik and aaliyah, then josh and mishti... then who else??? 😆 so everybody except angad's parents knew the building matter... so this means angad has to face double trouble.. lekin teekhi mirchi ke liye kuch bhi... 😳

Well, theres still Anitah, Shabbir, Sid, Jyoti, Harshini and Raj left over, lets see who we can pair them with! 😆

Only Mishti knew abt the new building plans as Kripa had told her......but she didnt tell her parents as shes conscious abt him.

Angad is in deep trouble now!

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeya123

wonderful part di
luved hw angad was engrossed in kripa all thru out the programme and poor he ,had to face so many competition for kripa.
karthick and aaliya will be a gud pair.
well i guess angad will be havin trouble waitin for him at his home.
lukin forward for ur next part where ak will talk to each other.

Thanks diya! 😳

Kripa has many admirers in this story as shes the dancer/performer like Angad was in original story. But Angad need not be jealous as Kripa doesnt fancy anyone else but him. 😉

Yeah I decided to switch the pairs a bit! 😆 A-K will come closer now! 😳

sweetangle04 thumbnail
awesome part di...wow angad has got 2 steps ahead by declaring it publicly tht he will build a school for her....tht might cause trouble for him..if he kept it a secret..then it would have been better...this love war just gets interesting by each part....

😆 Edited by sweetangle04 - 15 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Hey Pallavi,

Please start a new topic to continue your ff because this topic has gone beyond 150 pages. 😊

Also, please PM me once you've opened the new topic and posted a link to it here, so I can close this one =)
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

I loved the scene with the flowers!! Kripa was soo cute!! And aww she blushed at seeing the word "love"!!! and she hid angad's card from everyone's view!! She is reall adorable!! She is definitely in love.
And I loved what Angad wrote about the angel's!! he is a sweetheart!! For caring and loving our dear Kripa sooo much!!

Thanks, rima! Im glad u liked it! 😳

Plus Kripa was excited to see him there in the audience…and she danced for him and loved the teasing she did with the other song!!
and haha Angad was desperate to meet Kripa during the break…but sadly he wasn't allowed to…poor Angad had to face disappointment…but not for long!!
But in the mean time he got to meet kripa's parents…and he was really kind and considerate towards them…and at first kripa's parents weren't pleased to see him but when they found out what he was doing for Kripa they changed their minds! Yay!!!

Angad is slowly winning over kripa and her family....his goal is close to him!

And god!! Josh is a blabbermouth…he went on and told mishti about Angad's love towards Kripa…but it's a good thing that mishti was on angad's side and it benefited Angad. Yaayy!!

Josh couldnt keep it a secret from Mishti but M is in favor of A-K jodi as that will make Kripa support her abt Josh, she thinks! 😆
Soooo aaliyah and kartik huh? Not bad!! love blooming for another couple. Its nice to see aaliyah with someone who has the same interests as her! they make a cute pair

Yes, I made a new pairing this time.....everytime its Aliyah and Shabbir usually 😆
And finally Angad knows that prithvi is kripa's brother!! Lol! He must have felt relieved…but not for long cuz another admirer popped up in this part…Raj!!! Lol!! Angad has to fight off many of Kripa's admirers hehe!!!

Kripa is too famous and talented.....she has too many admirers!

And Kripa announced to the whole world what Angad is doing for her…I don't think it was a good idea cuz when dilip and naina get to know about they will be mad at Angad…but I am not worried cuz Angad can handle them!

Can Angad defeat Dilip's machinations?
And u left at a bad part again…I wanted to read about their meeting…its okay I can wait till the next part!!
This part was superb!! Looooved it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks rima! Next part will be confession! 😃