love ya di

mittal

Thanks sweetie! Yes, get ready for rollercoaster ride.....😆

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: **~SoniHinnU~**

hehe...thanksss palluuu....i make the siggy look so UNCUTE! lol jk

Kya yaar, kya kehti ho? Both of u have the freshness and life of youth! Both very pretty! 😃

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya7736

whoa!!!!!

u started!!!! 👏

The intro was cool and cant wait for the first part now.....

Thanks ananya! 😃

Yes, I started the new one as promised. 😳  First part tom night.

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihalfan

m lovin it..plzz don't make somefing like..prithvi and kripa getting married and stuff like dat..it will be borin and now new hopes coz it will go like d real kaisa yeh pyar hain..n plzz no misti and angad..lol..sorry if i am being rude..
i just want you to write it different..u seems very talented..plzz continue..soon

Thanks nihalfan! 😃

I know how u feel.....I felt the same abt P and M....but dont worry, the story will be a lot different from KYPH. 😳

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 years ago
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the intro Di,
can't wait for it to start though i am already sure i m gonna love it.😳
wow prithvi a cousin brother i hope he acts as one!
SNSD9 thumbnail
fankx..pallavi..i can't wait..lol
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Kya yaar, kya kehti ho? Both of u have the freshness and life of youth! Both very pretty! 😃

pallavi

menu pata hai😆

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mita_mita01

Woww...you have a really huge cast in this one...Really liked the short phrase you wrote in Bengali...really sweet!

Thanks! 😳 Actually the cast isnt that big, just their immdiate families. later on some friends will be added. 😃

Loved Angad's Pic 😳

Dilip and Niana khanna seem really busness tycoon types...hope they arent negative in this story...really did not like then in KYPH...hopefully in this one they will be able to fulfill their duties as a mother and a father...but time will tell what their true colors are..

Naina is same as always, stuck-up and shrewish! 😆

Angad seems really incomplete without music in every ff...its like music is one of the aspect which makes him what he is...So he's going to be one of those boring and strict work type people..instead of the usual spoiled brat??..it will be interesting to see him in a differant attire...lets see how he will change with time once kripa comes into his life😉  

Yeah hes the khadoos type. 😆 strict, hard working, ...lets see how Kripa affects him. 😉

Anitaahhh seems like her usual self..she was pretty stupid at soem aspects in the show...but atleast she cares for her brother...lets see how the bro sis relationw ill turn out to be

Anitah is vapid as usual....😆

Dadi as usual is really sweet😊...

Seems like Netra Aggarwal will be the trouble maker and the main villan in the story...but its to early to anticipate anything....

Hopefully Alliyah will be nothing like her mother....but her tomboyish persona seems interesting...

Aliyah is like she was in beginning of KYPH.

Anirban and Gayatri seem to be like any middle class family...and Gayati like any typical mother always worried about her children

Karthic and mishti certainly were one of the trouble makers for AK in the drama...lets see what role they play in this ff...Mishti concieted with her looks and brain...guess she will be really arrogant in some aspects...

hmmm...so kripa is a mutitalented girl...nto only knows singing but dancing as well...along with studying B.com...interesting...So guess being the baby of the family...she will get pampered alot...she seems to be that sanskari types..yet she's the girl of today..who knows her limitations and will always stand up foe what she strongly belives.. I am sure kripa will be portrayed as a strong woman just like in all of your stories..

Yes, Kripa is mutli-talented.....but shes not that brilliant in studies as her older siblings.

Gargi Gosh seems like a really ambitious and warm hearted woman..wonder why she didnt get married tho..maybe her career?..or maybe had a past...will wait for that aspect to be revealed

Perhaps Gargi has a past, or maybe shes the strong independant type who didnt want to get married.

You made krp and Prithvi cousins...good one 😆 ...Atleast now prithvi wont be falling for kripa since she's liek a sister to him....However I do know that there are cetain cultures where cousins are allowed to get married...not sure if Bengali customs are like that Hope not...But no matter what custom or no custom there is absoloutly no way Prithvi will be getting kripa 😛

In Bengal, 1st cousins are not allowed to get married. but 2nd and 3rd cousins are allowed.😳

Really liked the charcter intro...Looking forward to the story...Continue soon...and keep up the great work 👏

THANKS!😃

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

itna bada star cast... seems it will be a big huge bengali mela 😆 pleasure is ours 😛

Thanks abhilasha! 😆 well its not just a Bengali mela....its half and half....Bengali-Punjabi mela...😉😳

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmagic4u

Hey di, so excited that you started! 😃

I liked the name you chose for the academy, Om Namah, very beautiful. Gargi Ghosh is your counter-part I take it? 😉 (Dancer with same last name)

Kripa is bossy despite being the baby! 😆 Something different.

Eagerly awaiting Saturday for you to continue with the first part! 😊

PS: Thanks for sharing the SRK pics! He looks a lot like his dad! And the soccer kick in the last pic reminded me of the DDLJ scene😛

Thanks Shalini! 😃

Hehehe no Gargi is not me, Im not that accomplished a dancer, actually Gargi was my daughter's 1st dance teacher! 😆 I take a lot of names from real life like Ekta does. 😆

Kripa is bossy as well as hot-tempered. 😉

Abt the SRK pics, u are welcome, Im sorry I couldnt reply there as they closed the post asking me to post those pics in SRK gallery.

pallavi