acting_fan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

in just a span of 6 months she is  having a dream run on every news channel and magzines

and she is also been related with i dont know how many guys and she has already grabbed too many endorsements and is having a run at every possible way that she can

she is too smart as compared to remaining actresses and knows how to be in limelight

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah...................!! You're right !! I agree.....I dont like her at all coz of this very reason ! 😛
PinkPixie thumbnail
well just my opinion here ..but whats not to like ? shes the one whos got to shape her career and being in the lime light is part of show biz . wud u like her better if she didnt take any edorsements and if the media didnt follow her every move ?
srkangel thumbnail
deepika biggest advantage is her face which looks so innocent and vunerable but she way too smart and knows her game ver well. 😳
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkPixie

well just my opinion here ..but whats not to like ? shes the one whos got to shape her career and being in the lime light is part of show biz . wud u like her better if she didnt take any edorsements and if the media didnt follow her every move ?

i agree! not tht im a great fan but its certainly not her fault if shes seen everywhere...if shes making news, it only goes to show how popular she is.. at this stage of her career, she obviously cant afford to maintain a low profile!

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 16 years ago
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Not all can hog the limelight...she is the blessed few and she is beautiful... 😛
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is too cunning n know how to get attention from ppl, i think she is profiting her beautiness n the success in OSO, her 1st movie
sweetsang thumbnail
ok first of all i dont find her pretty ..her nose ...ew...the first time i saw her was in HRs video..she looks so manly....
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like deepika and she is very pretty. Yeah she is maing lot of noise with only one film released.
preity_zinta thumbnail
i dony think it is her fault! plus shes pretty and her 1st film was success thats why shes gettin all the attention