Shaguna is very beautiful!!

coolgal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Okay, I don't know how many of you will agree with me but I think that Shaguna is really very pretty..one of the most beautiful actresses in the serial!! Of course most of the time she's presented in the usual maid's getup, with the simple saree and hair tied in a bun. But if you remember that scene where she's admitted in the hospital after trying to commit suicide when baby Aastha gets kidnapped, she was dressed in a white gown with her hair loose. I thought she looked really pretty, ever better than Simran...what say guyz? 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chikoo thumbnail
To me, any sensible person looks good and any beautiful person without brains and self respect is the most repulsive. That said, no more words to add that I do not like Simran and Sia, considering both of them beautiful. Guys, this is not a joke, don't you think both of them are beautiful, 😉 😃
simi_1 thumbnail
I agree, I think shanguna is a very pretty person, & her acting adds more beauty to her role
vazz thumbnail
dishing out a double edged sword .. eh??
Going by your logic... I find Astha extremely beautiful. 😆
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YA I ALSO AGREE WITH U ALL THAT SHAGUNA IS SOO GOOD ACTRESS AND REALLY BEAUTIFUL-I REALLY APPRECIATE WITH SOO EASE SHE DO SHAGUNA'S ROLE-HER REAL NAME I GUESS IS HARSHANDA
mamta_nayak thumbnail
Yes i agree with you totally. shaguna is a beautiful and talented actress.Very spontaneous. I think after the 20 yr leap in astitva, she is the only person who is acting her age and and portraying the character well.

Her name is Harshada Khanvilkar . She is a marathi stage and Television actress. I have seen her in some marathi soaps and also marathi awards functions,. she is not only attractive she is young too. She looks very pretty in sari's with her hair loose , and all decked up.

coolgal thumbnail
Yes, she's a very good actress and the best part is that she's completely natural..her role suits her perfectly..she's almost as good as Manas 😃   
Vini thumbnail

she is pretty as well as a very talented actress.
i really like her.

👏
inna thumbnail
She do very natural acting.She is very young though.She is perfect.Even her make up is so perfect...Simaran looks stupid..I did not see any doctor wearing sari's like model..with loose hair..dark color saries..& carrying that stupid cell phone...come on give me a break 😆 ...even in hospital i haven't seen her wearing doctor's white coat.. 😆
chikoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: inna

She do very natural acting.She is very young though.She is perfect.Even her make up is so perfect...Simaran looks stupid..I did not see any doctor wearing sari's like model..with loose hair..dark color saries..& carrying that stupid cell phone...come on give me a break 😆 ...even in hospital i haven't seen her wearing doctor's white coat.. 😆

Oh you are so right! and didn't you notice her long nails and scores of rings in her just handful of fingers. Simran is too much to suit a doctor's role.