Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya Rai MAMI Festival Closing Night - Page 2

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
lolz, i agree with u guys....She is the epitome of beauty and grace! no matter what she wears (cud be as simple as this orange salwar kameez or as scary as tht green thing she wore to Cannes), she stands out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: princess1_43

Ash looks so elegant .. Awesome Pics thanks πŸ‘

p.s wht happened here πŸ˜•

What a horrible dress....🀒

Bander thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: topgun11

What a horrible dress....🀒

Who is she .. ???
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guess new model or new actressπŸ˜•

Sony-Kurdi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joie de vivre

Ash looks divine in bold colours, she needs to sport them more often. The warm saffron colour compliments her olive eyes, emphasising them.

She looks the best when she is keeps it simple,as in these pictures(plain salwar, simple, elegant earrings and straight tresses) as then her beauty completely arrests all the attention.

I alsolutely agree, she is very beautiful. I would say the most beautiful face I've ever seen too. I wish I could get a hold of her genes.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ash is looking beautiful 😊 .... and thank GOD her outfit is little darker this time.... or else she has been switching between light pink and light peach recently....

Thanks for sharing 😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aishwarya is a beautiful woman... but you know these people or ladies who have this smile or laugh to die for?- Aishwarya definitely isn't one of them. She looks best when she's simply standing there not talking, smiling or laughing.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ i agree.😊

these have to be some of the best aishwarya pictures i've seen till date. i really love her simple elegant look. even though she's not on my favourites list, i've always admired her for her sense of style.πŸ‘ i must add the glow she gained after her marriage to abhi has done wonders to her whole persona.😊

desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures. Aish is looking stunning no doubt, the colour doesn't work for her though πŸ˜•
Leo thumbnail
Ash is beautiful....pretty....elegant.....gorgeous....True Indian.....graceful...these days even a good actress!

I love her the way she is....down to earth...and warm!

I so hoped that Hrithik and Ash married....I am not saying that cuz they make hit films! when Hrithik was launched...the moment I saw him...I knew he was the right dude for Ash! But chalega! As long as they entertain us, it doesn't matter! πŸ˜ƒ