India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Shawls Shawls and more Shawls

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Im not from India and ive never been so i dont know how cold it gets there especially in shimla...

But being from the UK when it gets cold you may wish to wear a shawl such as the ones kusum, kumd and kali  have been wearing.... but i have found that just draping at across one shoulder as part of an accessory does NOT keep you warm... so why are these three women (who are in need of a brain and personalty transplant) even bothering with them...

espcially kusum as all she seems to be doing is running from a killer  (who i might add needs to go on a course to be a excellent killer so he can just end everyones misery and kill kusum)  everyday and playing with the shawl like it was a comfort blanket.

Let me know what u guys think!!?

P.S Sorry if ive offened anyone and their shawls Smile

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Come on guys...

Someone reply... 

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Wink i notice that to when Kali was wearing sleeveless dress and on the side she had shawl soo everyone they are not cold its just a fashion u can say it is. Dead

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged

thanx  for replying Mana Big smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
da show n da shawl r both draggin
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Im not from India and ive never been so i dont know how cold it gets there especially in shimla...

But being from the UK when it gets cold you may wish to wear a shawl such as the ones kusum, kumd and kali  have been wearing.... but i have found that just draping at across one shoulder as part of an accessory does NOT keep you warm... so why are these three women (who are in need of a brain and personalty transplant) even bothering with them...

espcially kusum as all she seems to be doing is running from a killer  (who i might add needs to go on a course to be a excellent killer so he can just end everyones misery and kill kusum)  everyday and playing with the shawl like it was a comfort blanket.

Let me know what u guys think!!?

P.S Sorry if ive offened anyone and their shawls Smile

LOLLOLOLOL I agree! at first I thought Kali was wearing a sari tho

Edited by smilingstar3 - 06 January 2005 at 5:01pm
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLOLOL I agree! at first I thought Kali was wearing a sari tho

[/QUOTE]

ha ha nice one smiling star... kali just looks like a rag doll....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index