Sports/Cricket

DOTW:Why Aussies dislike Bhajji & others?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 4:27am | IP Logged
The title says it all! If we put ourselves in their place....Why do you think we would hate Harbhajan, Ishant and Sreeshanth??

And why should we Indians dislike Hayden, Ponting or Symonds?

All are great players!! Its so irritating to see the cold war between the players and people man!! Its so pissing off!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Why Aussies dislike Bhajji & others?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I think it's because all of those players are excellent and brilliant!!

It's just a matter of passion of the game and pride of the country!

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umi82990

I think it's because all of those players are excellent and brilliant!!

It's just a matter of passion of the game and pride of the country!

You are right, but come one! Sachin, Brett and some cool and calm players from both the sides don't get into unnecessary controversies!
I think it is just some verbal misunderstanding! I know it sounds crazy but still!Big smile

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
They hate anyone who talks in their language. LOL

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
They don't like it when anyone dominates them and become puny and sulky when they are subjected to a dose of their own medicine. And India is the only team so far which has managed to unsettle them both on-field and off-field...

a bully is a weak victim......

Indians....well who would like a bunch of arrogant sledgers??? Indians are like the storm after the calm....they are usually calm but if things get too far....they obv won't take it lying down naa....who would like it if anyone taunts them and gleefully celebrates wrong umpiring decisions in a very snideful manner, then goes on to make wrong accusations and finally, behaving ungracefully in a disgraceful victory???

Then go on to make disgusting remarks to the radio no less....who wouldn't retaliate to that?????

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMarauderx

They don't like it when anyone dominates them and become puny and sulky when they are subjected to a dose of their own medicine. And India is the only team so far which has managed to unsettle them both on-field and off-field...

Indians....well who would like a bunch of arrogant sledgers??? Indians are like the storm after the calm....they are usually calm but if things get too far....they obv won't take it lying down naa....who would like it if anyone taunts them and gleefully celebrates wrong umpiring decisions in a very snideful manner, then goes on to make wrong accusations and finally, behaving ungracefully in a disgraceful victory???

Then go on to make disgusting remarks to the radio no less....who wouldn't retaliate to that?????

100% agreed with what u said...

btw i heard that hayden wants to sort out his differences with bhajji...he said he wants to meet bhajji....and also apologized...

it's funny how these people insult the indians...and the indians on the other hand are paying them millions (IPL)...kuch toh sharam karo...

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mango

Originally posted by xMarauderx

100% agreed with what u said...

btw i heard that hayden wants to sort out his differences with bhajji...he said he wants to meet bhajji....and also apologized...

it's funny how these people insult the indians...and the indians on the other hand are paying them millions (IPL)...kuch toh sharam karo...

both of you have good answers!Clap

What I feel is that since the Aussies have been number 1 for a long time...its hard to digest the fact that some team actually managed to beat them...Out of shall I say the dominant character or whatever....the feelings flow naturally!
But still, I maintain the fact that Aussies are one of the best teams in the world...
By the aussies defeat, we learn a lesson...we should never have the inferiority complex and Impossible is nothing!Smile

On one hand, Aussie fans are angry and on the other hand, Indian fans are happy that the Aussies have been defeated....when hot and cold air waves mix together....they cause disturbances! Geography main padha tha!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top