Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surabhi279

surabhi279

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Some other quick tips For damaged and brittle hair you should massage the scalp well with warm coconut hair oil at least twice a week. Before washing your hair wrap a steamed towel around your hair and then wash with a mild shampoo. It can do your hair wonders! And make it soft and silky. Alternatively you could use egg yolk after applying coconut oil as it enriches the hair with protein and makes it healthier.
Another tip which i read on a blog- healthyhaircareonline was that you could boil hibiscus flowers in coconut oil strain the flowers and apply the oil on your hair. This will further rejuvenate your hair and make it shiny and silky.

1)It is better to regularly apply coconut based oil for a healthy growth of hair. Preferably warm the oil before applying it; helps penetrate better.
2)Apply besan (gram flour) in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
3)Soak a handful of gooseberry in a cup of milk for two hours. Make it as a paste and apply in the hair.

A coconut based Coconut oil gives the hair the much required nourishment. It makes your hair healthy and shiny. The condition of our hair is dependent on our overall health. No shampoo, conditioner, lotion, cream, spray, foam or any other product, can single-handedly give us enduring healthy hair

Do you face split ends. or grey hair? There are many hair care remedies..!If any one needs any other tips on hair care do keep writing and share your problems or experiences!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asimasyed7mins97shivani003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hair care tips for beautiful hair" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot... Tongue

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

heeyy greaatt tiips, but are yu sure of the BESAN trick? Tongue

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
BESAN trick is good and I also heard of it. My sister uses this trick but it is only for oily hair .. It makes your hair dry ... If you have oily hair and it creates oil in 2,3 days then Besan is best remedy..

surabhi279

surabhi279

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Im glad you ll liked the tips!:)

Tips for greying hair~

if you have grey hair firstly you must include protein rich foods like whole grains,cereals,meat,soya in your diet.Eat foods that are rich in iodine like banana,carrots ,fish etc.I personally recommend,
You should apply coconut oil and lemon juice regularly.
Boil some ribbed gourd in coconut oil till it turns black and then apply and rub this slowly and gently on your hair.
You could also boil some curry leaves in coconut oil and apply them.!
There are many solutions so dont worry.. You ll can also log onto a blog called healthyhaircareonline.
If youll have any questions r queries do ask :)

Edited by surabhi279 - 14 March 2008 at 4:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asimasyed7

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanks a lot... Tongue.I was searching for this

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 19 March 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
what is ribbed gourd ? Where can I find this ?

scoggialicia

Groupbie

scoggialicia

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hey thanks your tips are really useful..........
i too wish to share some tips...............
i came across this site which too has some amazing tips............
n the experts have cleared quite a misconceptions............
here is d linků..
http://www.parachutetherapie.com/

i refer to it many times when i get stuck up or need some hair tips.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asimasyed7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top