Harry Potter

Final Potter movie split into two-Article (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Originally posted by vrits

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

hey I never knew this..really??? Interesting..Hope they do it fine..But splitting it up Confused Ouch
But they had better release quickly coz Pottermania will soon wear off...

i dont think it wud wear off that soon....maybe when all the movies hv been released and there are no more surprises and mention of hp...it wont wear off atleast be4 the last movie is released....ppl wud b stil expecting sumthing so there wud b sum amount of excitementSmile

But people who loves HP will definitely read the books...so there is a possibilty that this potter mania might wear off.Ouch

i did not get yr pointSmile

I mean that slowly this Harry Potter craze will go away....now so many people are mad and crazy and love HP a  lot, but sooner or later, people will forget it....thats the rule of this world...

So, since 90% HP fans have read the HP books, after about two years they will stop liking Hp...so the movie Deathly hallow might not be that successful....Embarrassed

v wil NVR stp likin hp yaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Potter movie split into two-Article (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anmol7

Groupbie

anmol7

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
wow, an extra harry potter movie!!!

that wud be so awseome! i really cant wait till 2011, omg, that's like 3 years from now!!!!

*Jane*

*Jane*

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

hey I never knew this..really??? Interesting..Hope they do it fine..But splitting it up Confused Ouch

i dont think it wud wear off that soon....maybe when all the movies hv been released and there are no more surprises and mention of hp...it wont wear off atleast be4 the last movie is released....ppl wud b stil expecting sumthing so there wud b sum amount of excitementSmile

But people who loves HP will definitely read the books...so there is a possibilty that this potter mania might wear off.Ouch

I mean that slowly this Harry Potter craze will go away....now so many people are mad and crazy and love HP a  lot, but sooner or later, people will forget it....thats the rule of this world...

So, since 90% HP fans have read the HP books, after about two years they will stop liking Hp...so the movie Deathly hallow might not be that successful....Embarrassed

People may just watch them for loyalty rather then because they simply cannot sit still unless it's watched type of way. You're right, though, regardless of us liking it now it will be a fond reminder in the future for most of us but most of the craze would probably be gone.

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm, I personally would rather watch a long movie with all the things from 7th book rather than have it split.. but it's something new, im sure there must be a good reason, hopefully they implement it well! Tongue

Thankoo Shruti!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

v wil NVR stp likin hp yaar

There is a huge difference between "stop liking" and "wearing it off"....LOLWink

arrey.......i WONT wear off...ma sureeeee....srsly...

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top