Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 151

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Originally posted by soul_angel

TB dont worry Your Birthday gift For Nish is still rocking Haina Nish?Say its rocking Nish in Shilpa Shettys Style with a bling bling Ring in your Finger LOL

@Bold:Its totally rocking!! I just love that gift!! Day Dreaming

its rocking!! wish Sushant gives engagement ring to me soon so that I can show off Embarrassed LOL LOL

Jia,after u making VM on dil ka baazi song on Sushita,me loving that song all over again!!
I love that song too such a naughty song i love its actual video as well loved Juhi hitting Shahrukh LOL
 I honestly didn't like my Dil Ki baazi laga vm much it could have been better I am saying it cause i know in the end i totally just hasted its finish and what a bad editing I did LOL but it was cause I badly wanted to see a vm on them so i didn't care in the end..just made and uploaded it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput FC (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting that Jia!  This is the first time I saw the video for it and now I really want Sushant and Ankita to dance on that song.  It would be so cute! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Aww you both are so sweet.  Hug

When's your birthday Jia? 

I think when dancing Sushant needs to work on his arm movements.  His expressions and footwork are good, but the arm movements look like marking sometimes. 

Edit:  Wow we made pretty much the same comment, Nisha.  LOL
Hug Its Phar Phar away TB 4th March...I dont know I'll be here then or not as I have a very bad habbit of disappaering suddenly and showing up after 6 months or soo My other friends hates me for this LOL
Sushant is an Aquarian so i totally understand when he said in his radio interview that his GF bears him "Mujhe Jhel leti hai"
As i have grown between two Aquarians My Bro and Sis they can be such a pain sometimes when they are moody which is most of the times..LOL
And what is with Aquarians and Smoking han?
My bro is Aquarian and he smokes and even Sushant Does..Confused

EDIT: I hope Your not an Aquarian TB as I am telling its bad traits *Fingers crossed*LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 28 August 2010 at 4:16pm

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah that'll be soo cute TB Day Dreaming
I love how Juhi is playing Dandiya with Shahrukh's Nose in the starting ROFL

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
@Jia: No I didn't feel editing was bad and I have seen this movie gosh it was very bad movie LOL,but after I heard this song that to when u made VM on Sushita!! its suits them perfectly and I like Juhi she is such a cute actress.

dare u go offline for 6months and all Angry

@Swat: Hi5!!

Edited by nishr - 28 August 2010 at 4:20pm

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Nish Wapis agayi is liye EDIT LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 28 August 2010 at 4:18pm

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Originally posted by toothbrush13

Aww you both are so sweet.  Hug

When's your birthday Jia? 

I think when dancing Sushant needs to work on his arm movements.  His expressions and footwork are good, but the arm movements look like marking sometimes. 

Edit:  Wow we made pretty much the same comment, Nisha.  LOL
Hug Its Phar Phar away TB 4th March...I dont know I'll be here then or not as I have a very bad habbit of disappaering suddenly and showing up after 6 months or soo My other friends hates me for this LOL

Well I certainly hope you stick around.  Maybe you'll receive a gift too.  Wink

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Swat,I think you should open new FC it has already reached 149 th pages just few more post and it will done,so open soon I wanna reserve and go offline.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top