gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Originally posted by soul_angel

Dont know about her but i just did Blushing
Sushant was looking at her lips like he soo wants to kiss her Blushing
Zee people claimed copyright on my first video now my view count wont increase Confusedzee people are Wacko

zee people Angry Angry was it a warning or what?? hope it doesn't get deleted and u don't use even single clip of zee shows of Sushita in it then zee comes runing behind us WackoOuch  Angry

I think we should sign petition for this saying zee should leave fans to do VM's Approve

No not a warning just under the view counts it displays a msg...
Because this video has been claimed by a copyright owner, statistics cannot be made public.
So my view count is stuck at 304 wont increase...
But i dont care like it will stop me from making more mixes LOL I make them cause i enjoy making them and make them for people who want to watch their fav couple..Like me i dont like it whenever i see less Stuff on such a deserving couple..so no worries Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput FC (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
oh who cares about views as long as ur video is not deleted then its ok Tongue becasue more than deleting video zee people suspend ur account after three warnings. Ouch Angry

where did Swat go???

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

where did Swat go???

Main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaaaaaaaaaan...  LOL  I had to go for a bit, sorry.

Oh all of these pictures are just so dreamy.  Day Dreaming  Now I want to see them dance on a super romantic song.

It's sad that they did that with your video Jia, but at least they left it up and didn't delete it. 

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I find that part soo cute in Aila re song when the part come Bachi Hassegi Bachu Hassega what Sushant does with his hair at Bachu Hassega I find it really cute and that face he makes just before aila re song starts...
First i thought it was Bachi phasegi bachu phasega i was like what?? but then i googled the songs lyrics i was still what??
now i know why Sushant stopped Anki from singing the song LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

I find that part soo cute in Aila re song when the part come Bachi Hassegi Bachu Hassega what Sushant does with his hair at Bachu Hassega I find it really cute 

I thought that part was so so super cute!  I was actually going to add it in as part of the b-day sig I made for Nisha, but PS wasn't cooperating.  All the animation was showing up as black frames.  Ouch  I wanted to put it in so much.

gremlin.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hailaa Swat is back Cool Hug

@Jia:I so agree even I loved that where Sushant does it with his hair and his smile in that aare song aila re song is simply Day Dreaming and even during that line camera person focus only Sushant not Ankita LOL

gremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Yeah I am happy they didn't delete it even while uploading i was thinking i wonder how many days my video's will last..
So Thank you Zee people for leaving my vids Ap Ka Buhat Buhat Shukriya CensoredLOL

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Sushant Rules the expression department he very well knows where to put that mischievousness that pep where to be intense...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top