Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by nishr

I think Sushant will soon quit PR Tongue LOL and Swat stop asking everywhere about which coll he is gonna choose its just makes me J LOL as I won't be able to do higher studies atleast for two more years Ouch LOL hope he decides after m completion of BE,so that we can get admined together may be not in same uni atleast same region would do wonder for me Day Dreaming LOL

Well if he goes to NYFA then I can maybe go to Columbia University and you can come visit your brother (he lives in NY right?) and we can both go find him!  And then have a party on the forum and brag about how nice he looks and smiles (and smells) and stuff. LOL

Ok I have doubt can any one clear it? infact both me and Jia have LOL
does any one think that Shekar(handosme music director Day Dreaming)resemble Sushant?? or its only me and Jia as we both love them LOL

I never thought that he resemebles Sushant but he is SO cute nonetheless, only reason I ever watch SRGMP.
Dont you both Dare brag infront of me Evil Smile
Ok Nish its Clear now its all in our head and we both are Silly...Sushant doesn't resemble Shehkhar but he doesErmm
oh ok he doesn't..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput FC (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Its 12:30 here and i still havent had my dinner..if I dont go now My mom is gonna stick my dinner to my compy...so I better go will be back after eating...

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

I think Sushant will soon quit PR Tongue LOL and Swat stop asking everywhere about which coll he is gonna choose its just makes me J LOL as I won't be able to do higher studies atleast for two more years Ouch LOL hope he decides after m completion of BE,so that we can get admined together may be not in same uni atleast same region would do wonder for me Day Dreaming LOL

Well if he goes to NYFA then I can maybe go to Columbia University and you can come visit your brother (he lives in NY right?) and we can both go find him!  And then have a party on the forum and brag about how nice he looks and smiles (and smells) and stuff. LOL

Yeah my bro leaves in NY,but I have a plan of doing my MSc in either in MIT(for which I have to work extra hard) or in University of Michigan,or even UCLA would be great as its also good,but I would pefer that only if Sushant joins LOL,so I want him to go after 2 years only,then if its UCLA then all three can be in same UNI and enjoy PartyDancing Day Dreaming LOL

Ok I have doubt can any one clear it? infact both me and Jia have LOL
does any one think that Shekar(handosme music director Day Dreaming)resemble Sushant?? or its only me and Jia as we both love them LOL

I never thought that he resemebles Sushant but he is SO cute nonetheless, only reason I ever watch SRGMP.

Oh really,but don't why I always feel like that when ever I see Shekar may be its cuteness and smile which makes me feel like that LOL and yeah even I watch SRGMP only him,but this time all contestant are good!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Yeah my bro leaves in NY,but I have a plan of doing my MSc in either in MIT(for which I have to work extra hard) or in University of Michigan,or even UCLA would be great as its also good,but I would pefer that only if Sushant joins LOL,so I want him to go after 2 years only,then if its UCLA then all three can be in same UNI and enjoy PartyDancing Day Dreaming LOL

MIT is a really cool place.  They sent me some letters encouraging me to apply there, and they enclosed temporary tattoos and stickers in the envelopes.  LOL  I found it highly amusing. 

I can't imagine being in the same place as both of you at the same time.  It would be incredible if it ever happened though. 

Seriously now, Sushant really should pick so that I can narrow my pool of apps down.  LOL

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Are you both done updatting your Siggy dabba like me??LOL
Sushant's weight gain has really start to show up now especially around his tummy and his face...

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I love how she is holding his scarf there Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I was thinking the same Jia.  In the U Me Aur TV segment it was really obvious that he's gained weight.  His shoulder and arms are looking nicer than before, but the tummy area isn't.

I just loved this:

Edit:  LOL We posted at the same time!  I was pointing out the same though, I loved this picture.  Their pose and smiles look so natural and comfortable.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 28 August 2010 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.sensodyne

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ahahaha TB we are all alike...Our Eyes always see the same thing and our minds our always in the gutter LMAOOO

That is such a cute picture..Picture Perfect I should say...they look soo meant for eachother...

I love how they are soo into eachotherDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top