Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hailaa Swat is back 😎 🤗

@Jia:I so agree even I loved that where Sushant does it with his hair and his smile in that aare song aila re song is simply 😍 and even during that line camera person focus only Sushant not Ankita 😆
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I am happy they didn't delete it even while uploading i was thinking i wonder how many days my video's will last..
So Thank you Zee people for leaving my vids Ap Ka Buhat Buhat Shukriya 🤬😆
gremlin. thumbnail
Sushant Rules the expression department he very well knows where to put that mischievousness that pep where to be intense...
gremlin. thumbnail
TB dont worry Your Birthday gift For Nish is still rocking Haina Nish?Say its rocking Nish in Shilpa Shettys Style with a bling bling Ring in your Finger 😆
sensodyne thumbnail
Jia,I agree that Sushant is best in expressin and in comdey circus ka daily soap epi I loved expression and timing of Sushant when he said "perspiration nahi respiration"  😆
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

TB dont worry Your Birthday gift For Nish is still rocking Haina Nish?Say its rocking Nish in Shilpa Shettys Style with a bling bling Ring in your Finger 😆

@Bold:Its totally rocking!! I just love that gift!! 😍

its rocking!! wish Sushant gives engagement ring to me soon so that I can show off 😳 😆 😆

Jia,after u making VM on dil ka baazi song on Sushita,me loving that song all over again!!
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Sushant Rules the expression department he very well knows where to put that mischievousness that pep where to be intense...

So true, he gives really good expressions.  I especially love it when he smiles while dancing. 

I wish the Tum Jo Aaye part had lasted longer for them in MNKR.  They were doing it so well, and Sushant's intense expressions were just melt-worthy, so much so that I have forgotten half of my vocabulary.  😆 
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Jia,I agree that Sushant is best in expressin and in comdey circus ka daily soap epi I loved expression and timing of Sushant when he "perspiration nahi respiration"  😆

🤣 That was so adorable how he said that and that Muski is a funny Fellow Usko maine mouth to mouth perspiration diya 🤣 Aur Kya Boli main 😆
sensodyne thumbnail
I think Sushant expression and smile is best part when he is dancing and his foot work is also good!!,but some times it looks like marking.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aww you both are so sweet.  🤗

When's your birthday Jia? 

I think when dancing Sushant needs to work on his arm movements.  His expressions and footwork are good, but the arm movements look like marking sometimes. 

Edit:  Wow we made pretty much the same comment, Nisha.  😆
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago