Other Shows

SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

desigrl27

IF-Dazzler

desigrl27

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by desigrl27

oo god sry but i rly hate him...but yea...he duz look like his dad...a LOTT

Awww why do u hate him? He might be annoying sometimes but hes basically a nice man.....at least he hasnt left his wife like the others, Amir, Saif....all lafangas...LOL

And he really cares abt his sister, so sweet! Embarrassed

pallavi

i'll give him that, but he is soo overrated and has a huge ego...plus hez rly rude a lot of times....that's just from seeing him in movies, award shows, etc.  I don't know him personally, so I can't say much more.  But yea...one thing I will applaud him for is that he has stayed with his wife and not gone to someone 10 years younger like Saif

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!! (Page 3)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KripAngad4ever

IF-Dazzler

KripAngad4ever

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

oo god sry but i rly hate him...but yea...he duz look like his dad...a LOTT

Awww why do u hate him? He might be annoying sometimes but hes basically a nice man.....at least he hasnt left his wife like the others, Amir, Saif....all lafangas...LOL

And he really cares abt his sister, so sweet! Embarrassed

pallavi

i'll give him that, but he is soo overrated and has a huge ego...plus hez rly rude a lot of times....that's just from seeing him in movies, award shows, etc.I don't know him personally, so I can't say much more. But yea...one thing I will applaud him for is that he has stayed with his wife and not gone to someone 10 years younger like Saif

i dont knw wht image of SRK u have in ur mind...and i dnt want to knw and care...but SRK does not have a huge ego. and on award functions, alot of the stuff he says is in the script...so idk how u judged him there. and yes wen he gets a award and says something he says it like a gentleman! and if he says something there abt some actor it is common sense for it to be a JOKE!
and one more thing ur talking abt seeing him in movies and judging...in movies watever they do is PURELY fake! acting! so idk wat u mean by tht.

p.s. i dnt knw u and i have no prob wid u...but yea, i just said wat i think i shud have in this case. u like or hate srk thts ur opinion. Big smile

Edited by kripangad 4ever - 20 March 2008 at 1:43pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top