Other Shows

SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahi-lover

Thanks for sharing! Big smile

U r welcome, Jake!

M-S look so cute in ur siggy! Embarrassed

pallavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!! (Page 2)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yeah

I've seen these before...long time ago...but yeahhh... him and his dad have striking similarities...his Dad's face is like a slightly chubbier version of him..Shahrukh's face is sooo thin...

and his hair was SOOO BIG! omg did they not have barbers back then shishhhh!...the moustache is fineeee...it looks pretty good...and in the 3rd pic...wannabe rock-n-roller LOLL!!

yeahh dii..I didn't like his look tooo much either...and plus his costumes for Dard-e-disco were a lil weird and choreography was awkward at times too...I like the Kal Ho Na Ho and DDLJ Shahrukh Embarrassed

Ur welcome, Manna!

In the 80s big hair was fashion for both guys and gals. LOL Thats why his hair is so pouffy! LOL

Yeah me too loved SRK of Baazigar, Darr, DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, etc.....nowadays he seems to be too despo to compete with younger actors by showing 6 packs. he has a Hrithik complex....LOL

Hes 42, he shd age gracefully now, adapt to more mature roles, not Uncle or Dad but older protagonist! Embarrassed

pallavi

desigrl27

IF-Dazzler

desigrl27

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
oo god sry but i rly hate him...but yea...he duz look like his dad...a LOTT

Jake-lover

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigrl27

oo god sry but i rly hate him...but yea...he duz look like his dad...a LOTT

Awww why do u hate him? He might be annoying sometimes but hes basically a nice man.....at least he hasnt left his wife like the others, Amir, Saif....all lafangas...LOL

And he really cares abt his sister, so sweet! Embarrassed

pallavi

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

U r welcome, Jake!

M-S look so cute in ur siggy! Embarrassed

pallavi

They always look cute LOL, but lately ... they aren't just looking cute, but hot! EmbarrassedWink

Yeah, I agree, they do look HOT! Maybe after watching the hot epis I will be inspired to write a story abt them! EmbarrassedLOL

pallavi

KripAngad4ever

IF-Dazzler

KripAngad4ever

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww Embarrassed i've seen those before...and have em saved in photbucket Embarrassed LOL LOL

yupp he does look like his dad alottt...except handsome-er Embarrassed Embarrassed

tfs Embarrassed

Jake-lover

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top