Other Shows

SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!!

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

I just got these pics in email from a friend and wanted to share with u all.
I posted them here as some of my friends come here.😳

SRK's parents and sister

SRK looks like his dad WOW!

His parents passed away quite some time ago,
before he was a superstar and the girl is his elder sister.
She currently lives wid SRK and Gauri and their 2 kidz cuz she is unmarried and sufferz from depression (which SRK mentioned in an interview is mainly cuz of their parentz death).

SHAHRUKH'S DAD:

SRK IN YOUNG DAYS:  😆

SRK in School or College Yearbook??:  😆

SRK in School Yearbook, playing soccer, in school play!  😆

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SRK looks so much lyk his dad 😊 😊 same arch eyebrows 😊 😊

SRK looks so funny with a tach 😆 😆 😆 thank heavens he got rif of dat tach 😳 😳

luv luv SRK 😃 😃

thanks D 4 sharing
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks pallavi He looks exactly like his dad..when i saw SRK's dad's pic I thought It is SRK.. 😆 😆
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShellyB

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SRK looks so much lyk his dad 😊 😊 same arch eyebrows 😊 😊

SRK looks so funny with a tach 😆 😆 😆 thank heavens he got rif of dat tach 😳 😳

luv luv SRK 😃 😃

thanks D 4 sharing

U r welcome, Selina! 😃

Yeah, he has his Dad's eyebrows and lips too.....his Dad was quite handsome, wasnt he? 😳

Yeah, me too love SRK.....not recently though....his 6 packs dont impress me. 😆 Mustache made him look really dorky......yes, good thing he got rid of that! 😆😆

pallavi

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've seen these before...long time ago...but yeahhh... him and his dad have striking similarities...his Dad's face is like a slightly chubbier version of him..Shahrukh's face is sooo thin...

and his hair was SOOO BIG! omg did they not have barbers back then shishhhh!...the moustache is fineeee...it looks pretty good...and in the 3rd pic...wannabe rock-n-roller LOLL!!

yeahh dii..I didn't like his look tooo much either...and plus his costumes for Dard-e-disco were a lil weird and choreography was awkward at times too...I like the Kal Ho Na Ho and DDLJ Shahrukh 😳

Thanks for sharing! 😃
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Thanks pallavi He looks exactly like his dad..when i saw SRK's dad's pic I thought It is SRK.. 😆 😆

Ur welcome! 😃 Yeah his eyebrows and lips are like his Dad's.....but I think his Dad was more handsome! 😳

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: proud_2_b_mysel

wow, he sure looks like his dad

he looks like my uncle years ago.

Yes, he does resemble his Dad a lot although his face is thinner. And his eyes are different I think! 😳

SRK or his Dad...who looks like ur Uncle?

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Thanks for sharing! 😃

U r welcome, Jake!

M-S look so cute in ur siggy! 😳

pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yeah

I've seen these before...long time ago...but yeahhh... him and his dad have striking similarities...his Dad's face is like a slightly chubbier version of him..Shahrukh's face is sooo thin...

and his hair was SOOO BIG! omg did they not have barbers back then shishhhh!...the moustache is fineeee...it looks pretty good...and in the 3rd pic...wannabe rock-n-roller LOLL!!

yeahh dii..I didn't like his look tooo much either...and plus his costumes for Dard-e-disco were a lil weird and choreography was awkward at times too...I like the Kal Ho Na Ho and DDLJ Shahrukh 😳

Thanks for sharing! 😃

Ur welcome, Manna!

In the 80s big hair was fashion for both guys and gals. 😆 Thats why his hair is so pouffy! 😆

Yeah me too loved SRK of Baazigar, Darr, DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, etc.....nowadays he seems to be too despo to compete with younger actors by showing 6 packs. he has a Hrithik complex....😆

Hes 42, he shd age gracefully now, adapt to more mature roles, not Uncle or Dad but older protagonist! 😳

pallavi

desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oo god sry but i rly hate him...but yea...he duz look like his dad...a LOTT