Other Shows

SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

I just got these pics in email from a friend and wanted to share with u all.
I posted them here as some of my friends come here.Embarrassed

SRK's parents and sister

SRK looks like his dad WOW!

His parents passed away quite some time ago,
before he was a superstar and the girl is his elder sister.
She currently lives wid SRK and Gauri and their 2 kidz cuz she is unmarried and sufferz from depression (which SRK mentioned in an interview is mainly cuz of their parentz death).

SHAHRUKH'S DAD:

SRK IN YOUNG DAYS:  LOL

SRK in School or College Yearbook??:  LOL

SRK in School Yearbook, playing soccer, in school play!  LOL

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 13 March 2008 at 12:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HardRockKhushi11KripAngad4everSobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK Family Pics and Youth Pics, Amazing!!" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShellyB

IF-Dazzler

ShellyB

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SRK looks so much lyk his dad Smile Smile same arch eyebrows Smile Smile

SRK looks so funny with a tach LOL LOL LOL thank heavens he got rif of dat tach Embarrassed Embarrassed

luv luv SRK Big smile Big smile

thanks D 4 sharing

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thanks pallavi He looks exactly like his dad..when i saw SRK's dad's pic I thought It is SRK.. LOL LOL

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShellyB

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SRK looks so much lyk his dad Smile Smile same arch eyebrows Smile Smile

SRK looks so funny with a tach LOL LOL LOL thank heavens he got rif of dat tach Embarrassed Embarrassed

luv luv SRK Big smile Big smile

thanks D 4 sharing

U r welcome, Selina! Big smile

Yeah, he has his Dad's eyebrows and lips too.....his Dad was quite handsome, wasnt he? Embarrassed

Yeah, me too love SRK.....not recently though....his 6 packs dont impress me. LOL Mustache made him look really dorky......yes, good thing he got rid of that! LOLLOL

pallavi

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I've seen these before...long time ago...but yeahhh... him and his dad have striking similarities...his Dad's face is like a slightly chubbier version of him..Shahrukh's face is sooo thin...

and his hair was SOOO BIG! omg did they not have barbers back then shishhhh!...the moustache is fineeee...it looks pretty good...and in the 3rd pic...wannabe rock-n-roller LOLL!!

yeahh dii..I didn't like his look tooo much either...and plus his costumes for Dard-e-disco were a lil weird and choreography was awkward at times too...I like the Kal Ho Na Ho and DDLJ Shahrukh Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing! Big smile

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Thanks pallavi He looks exactly like his dad..when i saw SRK's dad's pic I thought It is SRK.. LOL LOL

Ur welcome! Big smile Yeah his eyebrows and lips are like his Dad's.....but I think his Dad was more handsome! Embarrassed

pallavi

Jake-lover

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by proud_2_b_mysel

wow, he sure looks like his dad

he looks like my uncle years ago.

Yes, he does resemble his Dad a lot although his face is thinner. And his eyes are different I think! Embarrassed

SRK or his Dad...who looks like ur Uncle?

pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top