samy786 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i have a confusion....if alekh gets upset by seeing red color then isn't his mother wearing red sari when they r at sadhna's house? Edited by samy786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Also isnt Sadhna wearing red

I think Alekh gets scared seeing the red colour flowers and blood, i dont think on sarees, coz the sarees isnt plain red it has some gold designs on them
samy786 thumbnail
ya u r right maybe its just flowers etc...sadhna is also wearing red....
lilmoonprincess thumbnail

So my mum and I were watching today epi of Bidaai.. and we were wondering how come Aleek is not scare of Sadna wearing that colr..my mum goes everything is red in her room even the fan.. i almost died laughin!! 😆

just wanted to share with you guys.. how his phobia comes and goes.. i wish that he goes with Ragni!!! i really want sadna to go with Ranvir!!!

luv to all pri

nena22 thumbnail
😆 i was thinking the same.in fact vasu's servants were carrying some gifts which were covered with bright red cloth and aleek didn't seem to have any problem.mamiji's saree also had some red.wonder why so much fuss was made abt red roses!!
sj3rdangle thumbnail
Since RED drives Alekh crazy, yet nothing happened to him seeing Sadhna's RED dress.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well maybe its nt just abt d color maybe its abt roses or red roses in particular
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think they mentioned the red roses in particular and not the red color as such.

@sj3rdangle - i have moved ur post to this thread as it deals with the same thing.

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolgal_anisha

well maybe its nt just abt d color maybe its abt roses or red roses in particular

u r right

aleekh has problem with red roses not red colour as such

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its not red colour, its red roses he becomes panicy with