perveen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

what do u guys think will happen when sujal gets to find out the real truth obout kashish?

i dont think he will for give her cus if he never forgived rishi then i dont think he will for give her but dont forget rishi was out the doors phar kashish ka khy hoga?

but yes sujal will never be able to get over this sadma that the one person who he trusted,loved the most has back stabed him.........😭 

i think for sum time sujal and kashish will split up?

they will get back togeather after the real culprit is put behin bars and she relizes what she has done.........and what she has lost cus of her stupid revenge she evan might get pregnant😊 with sujal child............

and shaid woh ek kari en dono ko jhoori de?

what do u guys think?  let me know ur ideas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinti thumbnail
he will forgive her but after a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time
perveen thumbnail
ur right chinti if he didnt forgive his own blood rishi ?........how will he for give her may be rishi and vasu are planning to throw kashish out the house and from sujal life for good by exposeing her?😭
nandiinii thumbnail
yes he will 4 give her but after along time.........😊
chinti thumbnail

the way u luv ur own blood.........and the way u luv ur first luv are two verrrrry different things...........he luvs her so much.........she luvs him too just that shes mahahahahaha confused..........hell forgive her..........just it wil tek him a long long time........and ekta wil tek a long time to realize that her ratings are going down........

then every thing will b hunky dory

perveen thumbnail
exta ji kuch aisa kardo ke kashish sab kuch bhole jaye or she finds out who the real culprit is cus the suspence is killing? and second its just geting streched like a chewing gum i dont think many of sajal and kashish fans like that so please kuch karo...........................😭
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›ya ppl most ov u r rite!

i finkkk sujal will forgivee her but will take sum time!

he will not givee her divorce or sumfin like dat butt will avoid her 4 sumtime n wen kashish will know da truth she'll run after him but he'll take sumtime!😭

v all av idea wat ekta wants only strechin n strechinnn lol.

but ek terhan its gudd v'll ave to c rajeev 4 longgggg time.i mean both ov dem.kash n sujal!as da drama will stretchhh lol.πŸ˜†

wat do u ppl say m i rite???

sania4sujal thumbnail

hi guys i'am new member

this forum is realy good, and i'am also a big fan of sujal, he is so handsome"

i am the best thumbnail
yeh i agree with sweet kashish