Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Maanada Mayilada - Part 2 (Page 9)

Thanyakalai Goldie
Thanyakalai
Thanyakalai

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luxmit

Hi, I'm new to this community and i'm a fan of Bala. Could anyone tell me how he is famous. By that I mean who he is and if he has acted anywhere before.

Waiting for your reply. Thanks

I do remember this guy acting in Next ad with Swathi, apart from that i dont know anything
Thanyakalai Goldie
Thanyakalai
Thanyakalai

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

A warm welcome to all of our new members to this threadHug 

have beeing busy so couldnt post any updates for yesterday...I will try tonigjht or tomorrowTongue

Can you please post the update for Sep 7th i missed to watch
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalai.shiv

Originally posted by meli

A warm welcome to all of our new members to this threadHug 

have beeing busy so couldnt post any updates for yesterday...I will try tonigjht or tomorrowTongue

Can you please post the update for Sep 7th i missed to watch

Sure..it will be done tomorrow--have beeing a little bit busyEmbarrassed

Any Fans of Ranjith n Aishwarya here??

Bad news in store for you guysOuch
pokkiri26 Goldie
pokkiri26
pokkiri26

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
thanks melis for all recent updatesBig smile

honeslt the people in my own words deserve 1st ,2nd , and 3rd place are

1st: Lokesh and Sushibala(These are couples are best from the start)
2n: Gokkal and Kavi
3rd: Neepa and Karthik
4th:Ganesh and Arthi

Honeslty if have people haven't been watching but Bala and Priaya jodi espically Bala gets too much of chances and over loving him. He is good dancer not that he is not but if Bala didn't do all this kiddish acting and attractd the judges to gives good marks and honeslty i dont think they deserve to be in the finals (It should have been Akash Shruthi or Ranjith and Ash who are better dancerClap and accomplish godo things . They dont where as Bala and Priya get soo much unnessary attentain espically from Bala actingConfused.

I myself am a dancer and have gone through such things when i were in dance competition
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Sorry friends for the belated updateEmbarrassed

brief sept 7th update

It was the first re-entry round, those who are selected for the semifinale come to show their support to their friends.

Sai and  Swetha - they did some solo dances and pair dance.  Somehow, I felt Sai could practise more, coz swetha was better than him Smile i think they got good marks.

Then it was akash- shruti. they too had solo n kuttu song from aaru. cute performance, but could have been more creative naa...got full marks from the judges.

Madan and Rekha - he got a new pair coz Priyanka was not good. what can i say...he need more of practise and improve more..rekha was ok considering it was her first performance. i dont remember what they got. Kala master praised him for always asking for the negative comments.LOL

Sureshkar n Madhu - Suresh was very good, madhu was good aswell. looks like they are in top form.

Shakthi-Yogini - they was one of the best today - we could see improvement and their dance had a story with a rowdy turning into a good oneBig smile

Ranjtih-aish - they were the best of the day...really a good danceClap ranjith was awesome . they got full marksSmile they also got BP I thinkErmm

Almost everyone got fullmarks..aka 10 from the judges....donno why...??Confused

okay friends,
some bad news....I know many will be upset.
Aish and ranjith wont take part anymore cause Aish bro passed away, she had to performe the next day..she said she will do it,, but Kala master refused since we all know it will be impossible for Aish to stand there and dance when her mind is with her bro..the good news is..they will come back for MM3Big smile
all the best Aish n ranjith in the future.

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Sept 14th update

It was special prog again.....its MMs 1st anniversary so they all went to outdoor shooting, Pandicherry. They had some good time from the bustrip to they reached there naa....MM1 title winners, satish n Jeyashree alog with george and rajkanth also was there....Tongue

the boys danced on the beach, gals too , mixed, boating,  etc....many good dance stunts naa...LOL

Best part was Rambha and Kusbhoo dancing together - watch that out friends.....both of them danced with the boys for some songs from their movies like kondayil thaalam poo.kodaiyil enna poo Kush...boo....LOL Azhagiya laiala etcROFL

at the end, keerthi gave a nice performance with the choreographers naaROFL

overall..it was a nice epi with some good dances performances, looty between the participants, galatta.....etcTongue
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kutty Simba

Honeslty if have people haven't been watching but Bala and Priaya jodi espically Bala gets too much of chances and over loving him. He is good dancer not that he is not but if Bala didn't do all this kiddish acting and attractd the judges to gives good marks and honeslty i dont think they deserve to be in the finals (It should have been Akash Shruthi or Ranjith and Ash who are better dancerClap and accomplish godo things . They dont where as Bala and Priya get soo much unnessary attentain espically from Bala actingConfused.

I myself am a dancer and have gone through such things when i were in dance competition

hehe, but most of the couple in top get that naa...if u look at sujji..she gets speical treatment from the judges but she will always , Lokesh is judges fav too..esp from kusbhoo....somehow it looks like arthi n ganesh are Kubhoos fav couple, Karthick always in rambhas good books. akash n shruti too....bala n priya also....Smile

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
hi guys,
After being an avid reader of this forum for months, i have finally decided to join this forumSmile and i've got a quesetion about mm2. does anybody know how old lokesh and balaji are and in which serials they are acting.

Go to top