Page 7 of 25

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Another super episode......Clap 

This round was called for "choreographers round"

What can i say.....Lokesh-Suji was just awesome....eps Lokesh.....he is  an excellent dancer and actor too...his emotions n feeling for the song was like he danced it for live...mindblowing.ClapClapClap very cute tooEmbarrassed lmao...they tried to trick the judges....but Kusbh been Kusbh..figured it outLOL

Gokul-Kavi...excellent performance by them...with the latest techClap That Aqua song reminded me of my childhood..." i am a barbiegirl in  barbie world" it also reminded me of my barbie collectionsROFLROFLROFL

Arthi-Ganesh.......for the first time....Arthi  n Ganeshs dance was mindblowingClap

I felt Bala and Piryas dance was a little bit dull today..even though the judges didnt say anything....something was missing...anyway...poor gal priya and Bala...judges scared them so much that priya started to cryCry...judges did that only to give a surprise to Bala on his BirthdayLOL He was looking cute todayEmbarrassed

Neepa-Karthick....they were super....eps KarthickClapClap

Sandy and Antony got best choreo of the day while Lokesh and Suji got best performance awardsClap

Edited by meli - 24 August 2008 at 6:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Mayilada - Part 2 (Page 7)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww melssss the video is not up yet............ netra badly wanna see this episodes Cry

Yadhuka

Yadhuka

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Year.. lokesh and suji, wassooo good yesterday.. Sunday at 8 o'clock.

Karthi and Neepe not soo good, they coud' give eny more.

Bala had Birtday..!!!! SOOOOO GOOD.!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
A super episode yaarr...

Seriously, all the choreographers, killi kiili kilichitangal

Bala - priya : Excellent. N she really did cry thinking her performance was bad pavam ponnu. He will never forget his birthday ... dan super.

Karthi neepa : Solleva vendum, pinne yedethetangal. The song they dance, roja & prabu deva kalekenangal. N now this both ... super yar

Ganesh Arthi : Arthi has proved that weight means nothing. Semma kuttu dance she did.

Gokul & Kavi : i dunno wat to say. Mind blowing performance. Dat sandy guy is really good & creative. Gokul looked so cute and i enjoyed the barbie song a lot

Lokesh & Suji - wonderfull expression and beautifull love story was shown .....

Edited by netra_rama - 25 August 2008 at 11:20pm

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I don't watch this show regularly, but here's a news regarding Rambha!

Ramba hospitalized
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 26, 2008]

%20View%20Ramba%20Gallery%20

Actress Ramba was admitted to a private hospital in Chennai on Monday following food poisoning.

She was given immediate medical aid and her condition is said to be stable. A popular actress Ramba is currently hosting a dance show called 'Maanada Mayilada' for a private satellite channel. The whole crew of the show was by her side at the hospital.

Ramba stormed Tamil Cinema with 'Uzhavan' opposite Prabhu. She followed it up with films like 'Ullathai Alli Tha', 'Arunachalam', 'Kadhala Kadhala' among others.

She produced and enacted a major role in 'Three Roses'. Ramba is also a very popular actress in Tollywood. Ever since she was hospitalized rumors were abuzz that she had attempted suicide. However sources close to the actress confirmed that it was due to food poisoning.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww sri thanks for the infor......

Oh poor gal ... food poisoning im very much sure it is. She is such a dolly and i relly like her a lot. And it was so sweet for the whole crew of manada mayilada to be herside .......... im sure she is very much touched with this ...

Hope she gets well soon naa Embarrassed

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
This is from galatta.com

Rambha? suicide attempt: A rumour
Prasanna Singh [August 26, 2008, 5:05:40 PM]

A very notorious rumour about Rambha is doing rounds in the city. It says that Rambha is admitted to hospital after attempting suicide, which is a blatant lie! With such an illustrious career, good friends, and caring family, why would Rambha contemplate suicide in the first place? Galatta.com just got in touch with her and found out that she is admitted to hospital because of food poisoning.

The actress was admitted to a local hospital on Monday when she reported abdominal pain and queasiness. After examining her, doctors said that she is suffering from gastroenteritis (food poisoning) and will need administration of antibiotics and plenty of rest. The beautiful actress is doing fine now.

At present Rambha is acting in Vidiyum Varai Kaathiru, which also stars Prakashraj. She is also a judge in a TV reality show called Maanada Mayilaada.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for this week manada mayilada. Mels says its an interesting round celebrating their 50th ... is dat right mels??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top