Maanada Mayilada - Part 2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Updates Up Until Now

Hey folks MM2 is going really good from the day is started. Many rounds have gone and they are shocking and entertaing around.

Couples of around that have passed as  Ranjini and vijay Round, Comedy Round, Waterfalls round, folks round, 80's round, and Duet Round, etc.

The Jodies that been eliminated Till now are :

1)Shakthi from Megala(Salian) and Yogini from Bhandam&Magal(virku). These to jodies in couple of words they are able to dance but they cant show any of their talent espically he doesn't put effort into their dance. But Virku had to face the challenge the Shakthi had to face that she couldn't face while dancing but she only had a limited to what she was able to dance to

2)Sureshwar (Gangapthy from Anjali and Madhu(Thilaga from Anjali).
These jodies never got along espicallty Sureshwar he would complain about Madhu not dancing good. So this showed too much effect on them. espically when they are dancing on the day of performance. Kala Master knew this was the problem all the time and took one day and gave speech and that day they goot elimatated and that was in the Vijay and Rajini Roudn

3)Priyanka(Ganga wife from Arasi) and Madan(Maddy from Kolangal)
These twos Jodies are really good but they weren't good as other Jodi who had many talent. both of them were able to show allot of Talents. But the problem was that they needed to put more force and effort into the their dance. This would have been a impact on their dance. Which they did but coudln't get pastConfused.

Jodies at the Eliminated Postion

Akash and Shruthi ,Ranjith and ashwarya and Sai  Prashanth and Swetha

Leading Jodies
1) Gokul and Kavi (no words to say the are going to be winners of this season
2)Bala and Priyandrasini(really cute Jodies always wining awards
3)Arthi and Ganesh (LOLLOLLOL The best Jodi i like in this season awesome dance did expect that much talent from themEmbarrassed)
4)Karthik and Neeep (omg the best fast dancer and hip dancers to do wait until i tell you want happened in Comedy Round)
5)Susji Bala and Lokesh (They are only in this position because of their hard work)
...................rest are the deadline position

News
Suju Balla broke her arm and is still dance many people are appreciating for what she is doing. No like her would take such risk to do dance with broken arm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Mayilada - Part 2 (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Kutty simbha r they entertaining than VijayJN1?
I hear ppl talk abt MM.But I did not get an opportunity to see even a single epi.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
MM is 1000 times better than Jodi NO 1 ---Jodi is full of controversy...but in MM judges are good, participants doesnt argue with the judges or the judges insults the jodies.

Thanks payya for the update....I finally got Kalaignar tv, but never got any chance to watch MM live...finally saw that this weekend.

There were no elimination even though kavi-Gokul, Arhi-Ganesh was in danger zone....They gave then 1 more chance to prove themself.

Sujji and Lokesh got best performer awardTongue

gaja_france

gaja_france

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
SmileHi vanakkam,

I adore the couple who were eliminated in the Snowfall round : Ranjith & Aishwarya
Can someone help me to know more about them..Ranjith in priority pleaseeee..

Is he come from a serial ? 
And plss in which website can I see the intro round of MM2
Plsss friendssss help meeCry

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hy gaja...

u can watch it at http://www.kalignartv.com

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Last sunday was awesome......judges gave topic to the participants, all of them did it gr8, esp Arthi-Ganesh, Gokul-Kavi, Lokesh-Suji.. Clap Clap

Shruti n Akash got eliminated this week!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, i totally agree with you. the topic about parents given to Arthi & co was excellent. I was in tears watching that. Well, Kala master too. She was crying while talking about her parents ..... Seriously, this show rocks. Too bad they we don't have Kalignar channel here .....

But great show ....

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
This weeks round was called for "forest & Horror"...scary to watch! well...thats what they wanted the audience to be,,,but noway Mels will get scared by thatLOL

Again, Gokul-Kavi stole the show with their excellent dance n Sandys choreo was superbClapClap Gokul looked like a real dracula n Kavi was kind of Buffy  the vampire slayerROFL 
they got the best choreo, best performer male n femaleClap

Lokesh-Suji was very good, I think Lokesh was a vampire or demon who tried to kill suji.

Karthik-Neepa had a good concept...dont be afraid of ghost...its just our imagine. Neepa was all scared and she was scared throughout the showLOL

Ganesh-Arthi was cute, it was something about waiting in a forest n scary house.

Bala-Priya was about kattuvaasikal, it was a cute performance, had a few slip out in their steps.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top