Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Maanada Mayilada - Part 2 (Page 5)

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Kutty simbha r they entertaining than VijayJN1?
I hear ppl talk abt MM.But I did not get an opportunity to see even a single epi.

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
MM is 1000 times better than Jodi NO 1 ---Jodi is full of controversy...but in MM judges are good, participants doesnt argue with the judges or the judges insults the jodies.

Thanks payya for the update....I finally got Kalaignar tv, but never got any chance to watch MM live...finally saw that this weekend.

There were no elimination even though kavi-Gokul, Arhi-Ganesh was in danger zone....They gave then 1 more chance to prove themself.

Sujji and Lokesh got best performer awardTongue
gaja_france Newbie
gaja_france
gaja_france

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
SmileHi vanakkam,

I adore the couple who were eliminated in the Snowfall round : Ranjith & Aishwarya
Can someone help me to know more about them..Ranjith in priority pleaseeee..

Is he come from a serial ? 
And plss in which website can I see the intro round of MM2
Plsss friendssss help meeCry
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hy gaja...

u can watch it at http://www.kalignartv.com
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Last sunday was awesome......judges gave topic to the participants, all of them did it gr8, esp Arthi-Ganesh, Gokul-Kavi, Lokesh-Suji.. Clap Clap

Shruti n Akash got eliminated this week!

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, i totally agree with you. the topic about parents given to Arthi & co was excellent. I was in tears watching that. Well, Kala master too. She was crying while talking about her parents ..... Seriously, this show rocks. Too bad they we don't have Kalignar channel here .....

But great show ....
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
This weeks round was called for "forest & Horror"...scary to watch! well...thats what they wanted the audience to be,,,but noway Mels will get scared by thatLOL

Again, Gokul-Kavi stole the show with their excellent dance n Sandys choreo was superbClapClap Gokul looked like a real dracula n Kavi was kind of Buffy  the vampire slayerROFL 
they got the best choreo, best performer male n femaleClap

Lokesh-Suji was very good, I think Lokesh was a vampire or demon who tried to kill suji.

Karthik-Neepa had a good concept...dont be afraid of ghost...its just our imagine. Neepa was all scared and she was scared throughout the showLOL

Ganesh-Arthi was cute, it was something about waiting in a forest n scary house.

Bala-Priya was about kattuvaasikal, it was a cute performance, had a few slip out in their steps.

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Me and my gals had really enjoyed the show LOLLOLWink  Awwwwwwwww Ramba looked so cute with her white top and pink skirtEmbarrassed. I've always like her. I used to call her barbie. N Kushboo ... she is d weidestTongue. Mels did u see her green sudidar on  frenship round lols LOLLOL

Here are some of my comments :-Wink

Bala - priya : nothing much to say. The common dance lah. Did not enjoy much.
 it was really dark and cud not any only sounds etc. Costume was good though.

Karthi neepa : Super performance. My gals were screaming and hugging me. Perfect show. N i enjoyed seing Kala getting really scared with d scletons lols. Mels, which round was d one sruthi met accident and d kaasi story by gokul?? Niway, this neepa karthi pair got me tears lols. ClapClapStar

Loges & Sruthi : Simply, nothing much interesting. Dance was not so good.
Light effects were good though.

Ganesh Arthi : Tis couple got me n d gals scared too. They both were super too daa.

Gokul & Kavi : i dunno wat to say. Mind blowing performance. Dat sandy guy is really good. Gosh, gokul looked real drakula (not dat i have seen one personally lolsLOL), and she was good. The ending was super. Star

Edited by netra_rama - 18 August 2008 at 12:56am

Go to top