Maanada Mayilada - Part 2 - Page 19

Posted: 15 years ago
is there gonna be another episode of mm2 or is mm3 gonna start this week?
wish u everybody a belated happy diwali๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
I dun think they will start that soon sia ....๐Ÿ˜›

Little surprised with the results.

My feeling is results are not just based on votes, but based on Kala's desision also.

MM3 will start from next week.
This week they introduce the couple. That's what they did after MM1

Anyway kala master has started another new program call odi villayadu pappa. This is a dance show for the kids.

Thanks cutey for the infor ... woh dats pretty much fast start naa .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I manage to watch the whole thing today ... Vijay ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so sweet of him to come. But i like the way he announced the winners ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kushboo and Ramba looked great but Kala master was sooo simple and looked very much tired. Pavam her. But she did a great job in this manada ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Can't wait for the next manada .. if it starts, Mels, lets close this tread and open a new one naa ๐Ÿ˜‰ I meet great buddies here so lets continue our friendship guys ... ๐Ÿ˜‰
thats a good idea netra๐Ÿ˜Š but it would be cool if they do a last show on sunday like a party with everybody from season 1 and season 2^^
Woh sia .. the party idea is simply amazing ... im sure kala will make it a great fun then ....
too bad netra there is not gonna be a party๐Ÿ˜ญ but the new season is gonna start today, i heard that there are gonna be many dancers from flyerz so its gonna be a tough competition
Friends, lets contiune to the discussion for MM3 on this link below:

i want maanada mayilada sathish phone no or email id