I think we all are waiting for this episode esp the Aalekh/Sadi fans πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Done another siggy in Paint

Lennie thumbnail
As i said in the other thread - I really hope in the long-run this marriage is meant to be for Sadi - and she does fall in love etc
I hope he recovers and love happens etc

I know its a serial so there will be typical hardships but as along as they are together, they will overcome them together - and as a viewer i will watch them doing so 😊
Lennie thumbnail
25th March episode

In the second half we saw the wedding day arrive but lets start at the beginning

I really liked Ambika and Aalekh's scene where she is explaining what will happen at a wedding, and also with that fire in the garden and good thing Aalekh wasnt scared, he liked it. Aalekh has such simple and innocent look on him which makes him look so cute 😳

Ambika is right in telling that he has to take pheres with a dost, and this dost will be the best dost ever, she will look after his painting and music etc - and Ambika is right. Sadhna is the best thing thats gonna happen to Aalekh and in the Rajvansh parivaar, they are lucky to have her 😳

As Sadhna, she is making a hugh scarifice - a path/road which is taking is such a mystery and what to expect from her POV, but here's hoping that as time goes by - its the best ever decision she has made 😊
I totally love her wedding outfit, she looks gorgeous 😳
I liked the advice Mamaji gave that her that a jeevan saathi is everything to a wife and that she keeps her farz and look afters her new house like she has her maayka 😭   πŸ˜Š

I am positive Aalekh arrives with his Ambika tomorrow in another car, looking HOT and dashing πŸ˜‰ 😊
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeaa what was up with the uncomfortable silences towards the end... i was uncomfortable just watching haha

CANT WAIT TIL THURSDAY!

πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettylady

yeaa what was up with the uncomfortable silences towards the end... i was uncomfortable just watching haha

CANT WAIT TIL THURSDAY!

πŸ˜ƒ

To give us an mini cliffhanger πŸ˜† till the next episode

We all know Aalekh's Choti Ma can control him and he listens to her 😳

Edited by Lennie - 16 years ago
reva_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

25th March episode

In the second half we saw the wedding day arrive but lets start at the beginning

I really liked Ambika and Aalekh's scene where she is explaining what will happen at a wedding, and also with that fire in the garden and good thing Aalekh wasnt scared, he liked it. Aalekh has such simple and innocent look on him which makes him look so cute 😳

Ambika is right in telling that he has to take pheres with a dost, and this dost will be the best dost ever, she will look after his painting and music etc - and Ambika is right. Sadhna is the best thing thats gonna happen to Aalekh and in the Rajvansh parivaar, they are lucky to have her 😳

As Sadhna, she is making a hugh scarifice - a path/road which is taking is such a mystery and what to expect from her POV, but here's hoping that as time goes by - its the best ever decision she has made 😊
I totally love her wedding outfit, she looks gorgeous 😳
I liked the advice Mamaji gave that her that a jeevan saathi is everything to a wife and that she keeps her farz and look afters her new house like she has her maayka 😭   πŸ˜Š

I am positive Aalekh arrives with his Ambika tomorrow in another car, looking HOT and dashing πŸ˜‰ 😊

yah even i also liked that scene i hope after marriage sadhna will find the truth about alekh s past and somehow she makes him cure but i know it will take some time and then they fall in love with each other become a cute couple like sagar and vidya πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

sadhna was looking beautifull in that wedding outfit i don t know after marriage what will she wearπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

i want to see her in saree πŸ˜ƒ

what about u ?????????πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MURALIDHARAN99

yah even i also liked that scene i hope after marriage sadhna will find the truth about alekh s past and somehow she makes him cure but i know it will take some time and then they fall in love with each other become a cute couple like sagar and vidya πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

sadhna was looking beautifull in that wedding outfit i don t know after marriage what will she wearπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

i want to see her in saree πŸ˜ƒ

what about u ?????????πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I think Aalekh/Sadi do have the potential to become like other serial couples like Vidya/Saagar or Milind/Prachi from Kayamath ( coz love happened after marriage)

I think first Sadhna will have to get herself use to how Aalekh is, and how he wants his things and what time he wants them lol

I really hope to see Sadhna in sarees and also her hair open, she looks great with her hair left open

Will put my views up on todays episode soon 😊

Lennie thumbnail

26th March episode

I loved the scene where Mamaji told Aalekh's parent about Sadhna's parents wish and he is fulfilling them today 😭 - the kanyadaan and bidaai 😭

Aww Aalekh is too cute, the way he was looking at himself in the mirror and saying that he looks handsome now(but we already knew he is handsome 😳), and would only wear the pagdi (hat) and shoes for his dost 😳
Also he made a painting for his new dost and he had to go back get it for her (too cute) πŸ˜³

The tension is mounting esp for Sadhna, will he or wont he come.
Judging by some evil looks from Avni, i think Avni will be selfish towards Sadhna in the house 😑

I dont know Ragini is going to steal Aalekh's shoes, coz we know Aalekh doesnt like his things being touched

God Malti never shuts up lol - i am surprised Aalekh didnt flip lol

Cant wait till tomorrow, Aalekh doing all those things at the wedding as from the precap we saw, he will be fascinated by it. 😊 and Sadhna looks a bag of nerves, wondering whether Aalekh will flip at any moment coz all this is new to him 😊
I hope Aalekh and Sadi do become friends and Aalekh sees her as his best dost as choti ma as said to him 😊