India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

sujal is gone fet blamed?

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged

i read the up dates for yesturday rember when vasu recieves that phone call and sumthing to do with the money from SG companys kashish is behind that she gone make him look low in front of the family and his gone get accused for sumthing he hasnt done.........

kashish u need to wake up i think evan dough what happened betwwen u too the night before how coulod u do sumthing like that to sujal?..............Angry

i wonder whats gone happen will the family belive suajlor not?

let me know whatu guys think.............

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Perveen I think Kashish will now fall into trouble. As soon as this is revealed and sujal gets accused he will start looking for the culprit. Also our Rishi might spill the beans out. What I feel is Kashish in order to implicate sujal and teach him a lesson will herself find in a bad situation. What she is doing is as we say "apne pair par kulhari maarna". Anyway that would be nice to see. bahut ho gaya piyush and his bhoot ka natak.........
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

lol ya ur rite sujal_fan!

u seen to b a very bigggg fan ov sujal our dear rajeev???lol like meWink

ya i fink sooo sujal finds out abt kashish hez sooo dammm gud wen da worker mechanicc told him abt his wifee n all dat stufff he in da car thought n den came up wiv dat kashish culd not do dat to himmm!Tongue

sooo dammm sweet na but usss kashish ko kaun bataye!

noww wat i fell will happen is dat sujal will say wen he will know abt kashish dat kashish spent dat night fingi wivv him sooo dat he shuld not know abt her cuz he was abt to ask her sumfin ???haninaa???but she ran out to bring da ointment!clever but she will b mistaken cuz it was lukin as if she did da night fingi cuz she luvsss him buttt she will have to pay 4 wat she has done soo far!sujal will take her wronggAngryLOL!n den all da fights n rona dhona n dat sad song ov thora sa pyaar hua hai thora hai baqi!lol.i juss luvv it!both sad n happy!LOLn da musikk also sooo sweet!

wat do u ppl finkTongue

i hope u ppl get wat i saidConfused

lolzSmilei fink da bestt episodee ov 2005 till now was dat wen kashish read da letters ov sujal his language wow!i felt like cryinCrysooo sweet!n da flash backss ov deir officez dayzz!simplyyy amazin!

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Yes I am a die hard sujal fan and the same goes for kashish also. So I am really angry with Ekta. She is ruining Kashish's character. Actually I was kashish's fan but as the serial went on I became sujal's fan more than kashish's. To sum all I am more of Sujal_Kashish fan than any one of them. But Rajeev is just grrrrr8 for me............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top