Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

written update 12 March 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Mamaji says namaste to Alekh but he didn't response. All were worried.

Naniji thinks: are, no hello, no namaste, nothing, what's wrong with him, he's just smiling at everyone. Kuch to garbad hai…….

Alekh turns around and looks at the house.

Mamaji gives a god coin to Chachu and Vinu gave mamaji a bouquet ( with red flowers) and Vasu thinks: o god, what will happen if Alekh sees this red flowers.  Whole Rajvansh family was worried about those flowers and they looks at each other. Shitij began to talk about the pendent.

Vasu: there's was no need to do all this.

Vinu: bapuji, please give thiis bouquet to Alekh. All were shocked.  Mamaji calls Alekh and he turns but before he could see the flowers Vasu took it and says she will give it to Alekh. Alekh turns and vasu: sharmaji, aap gamma gaa hi takaloef kar rahe hai.

Mamaji: this is our tradition, our culture, please come in. everyone came in and malti saw Avni and thinks: I have seen her but  where? Everyone took a seat and Avni: o god, what a family is this, for welcome they gave a bouquet and a silver coin. Looks like they still follows the culture of 200 years ago. ( she was talking to Dolly and I don't think Dolly was enjoying this conversation)

Dolly: Avni, seeing this people like this, u must be missing ur maayka, aren't u? Because they are ur type……. ( omg way to go Dolly, Avni's face ……..haahha).

Avni: Naveen, this Dolly always taunts me like this and u never say anything.

Naveen: just ignore her, she always talks like this to everyone, u know it, let's go.

Malti again looks at Avni and yells: I remember….are seems u didn't recognize me, ur Khatti Gali's Kamo ( now please someone tell me what this is haahhahhaha) there were lot's of khatti imlie trees that's why they called it the Khatti gali, ( Dolly smiles) u are from there nah, a house with three rooms. Are sunte ho, this is my friend, chalo thiek hai, at least I know someone of this family. Dolly was enjoying.

Malti: are why r u looking like this at me, are I'm Malti, I used to live next to u. That big bungalow.

Avni: I don't remember.

Malti: okey, just leave that, how are the other's doing, Kalu chachu, Kitty mausi, Gablu and Dablu……..( omg she's sssssoooo funnnyyyy)

Avni: ther are fine.

Malti: yah, of course they will, ur married in such a rich family. Are wah, ur saree is very beautiful, where did u bought it?

Kaushi: are Vinu ki bahu, please let her sit and bring tea for everyone. Malti went to bring tea but the servent was coming and she says: they make me do all the work and this Gujri also had to go now, what are u looking at me now, ( to the servent) just go and do ur work, jhoot to main bolti nahi, what will they think of me? Malti came with tea and serves everyone. Mamaji: Aleekh beta, aapka safar kaisa tha? Ur mom said u were in America for a business deal.

Dadi: actually my Aleekh is very shy.

Vasu: yess, this time he has a very big business deal in hands.

Aleekh: waise I also enjoyed. I also like khulla asemaan, tim timate tare, I really like them. Chachu: prakashji, ur a famous writer but our Aleekh likes poetry.

Aleekh: I also like music. Mamaji: what type?

Vasu interrupts: where is Sadi? We should call her now……. Malti went to bring Sadi and says: Ragini, bring sadi and Aleekh heard the name Ragini ( I think this name has something to do with his past, maybe his girlfriend, that's why he's like this now,,,, so sad) Whole Rajvansh family was shocked.  Sadi was getting ready and was worried about Ragi and what will happen if Ragi get to know what the truth is and Ragi came. Ragi says everyone's calling her and she took Sadi with her.

Aleekh looks at Sadi. Sadi was about to take Vasu's blessing but Aleekh stood up. He looks at her and Vasu came between them.

Naniji: Kaushi, this youngsters of today nah, dekho kaise ghooer raha hai Sadi ko ( ahahahah this was so funny)

Kuashi: ma, maybe he wants to talk to her. Vasu looks at Sadi and says aren't u gonna show Aleek ur house. Mamaji says Ragini beta, take them with u. Sadi, Aleekh and Ragi went to see the house. Aleekh looks at some pictures and books and Ragi says: Sadi, looks like ma is calling and she went. Sadi thinks: Alone with Aleekh, I'm feeling very scared. But good that Aleekh behaved otherwise Ragi would know the truth about Aleekh. Aleekh almost played with everything in that room and then he went to the phone and turns and looks at Sadi and says: u know seems like I have seen u somewhere.

Break

Mamaji: both ur sons are very brave, and intelligent. Ranveer once came here with the kids, he talked very nice. He also invited me to come to America. Aleekh also handles the business very well. Ragi came and Dolly: kyun Ragi, u tried ur level best to win but u couldn't defeat me, right? So what do u say now, who's a better dancer u or me

Vasu: dolly…….

Chachu: it's better now, now we have 2 best dancers in our family. ( Dolly didn't liked that).

Aleekh: where did I saw u? I can't remember anything. U know , did we ever meet? Say nah, he was getting very restless.

Mamaji: our sadi is very lucky, she got such a wonderful family. Chachu to Vinu: why r u standing there so quit, what work u do?

Malti: accountant. And began her drama that Vinu hasn't any work at this time but he's very tired doing this small jobs so he wants to do something big and bla  bla………Dadu ( I think): u meet me in de office maybe we can do something together.

Malti: when? I mean, when can he come?

Dadu: next week.

Vinu: okey…..

Vasu: maybe we should start the ceremony.

Aleekh again began to pay with things in the room. He got a ball thing and plays with it. He then says come sit next to me. Sadi didn't wanted but he insist. And he was getting angry he stood up and walks towards Sadi with the ball thing in his hands ……………………epi endssssssssssssssssss

Precap: the ceremony began and Kaushi was giving something in a thaali to Aleekh and Aleekh very angry stands and says he doesn't like all this. Everyone were shocked……….  

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnk u!!!
is have the family seriously not picked up on allecks unusual behaviour!!! its kinda unbelievable!!! i hope he gets well soon that or sadi baby doesnt have to marry him!!!
bechara!!! 😳 😕
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Yeah..I'm first.
djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think he will marry Ragi........ 😳 😕
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3