Users

Frequent Posters

tanyadas13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
IM IN!

Name: Tanya Das
Professeion: Student
Me: *blank*, god knws wht i am...a girl who happens to be a lazy baboon hu tries to study but in the end keeps thinking abt Ranya!
Why i joined IF: i needed updates for serials...joined for kt- laksh then milind prachi n now ranya! 😳
fav charecters of KIT: Ranbir 🤗 , kanya, and malika and BD(they r the reason they got married)
candy princess thumbnail

Hobbies:Shopping,online,t.v,reading ffs and TB articles of kuchh is tara and othere serials and ofcourse chatting with you guys!!!!!!!!
Why I Joined??Since i am in U.S.A I barely get to chit chat with desi people ,I have mostly american and mexican friends and my couzins r in different states so i only meet them in vications and most important KIT IS MY FAVORITE SERIAL ðŸ˜‰
Other Serials That I like to watch:Guys i have DishNetWork so i have sony ,z,b4u and etc and hard to get starplus bcz starplus is in Direct T.V package and Direct T.V does not offer sony ,z,or any othere popular channel so i watch KIT, Kasam Se,amberDhara and i watch kasturi,kayamath and somtimes Kasuti on the INTERNET. 😉

My favorite character in KIT :Ranbir/aksh cuz he is so hot cute and sexy and of course kanya because she is sweet/innocent and she is is the heroine and they both look very good together😉

Edited by candy princess - 16 years ago
Twixie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainshine_11

really?

well if USA is like two weeks late then shouldnt

the updates of india be onlinE???

but they arent

i think they are the same epi's everywhere😕

Well actually....they do post the updates of india online but i dont watch them because i prefer to watch them on TV!!!! u know???

Twixie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: candy princess

Hobbies:Shopping,online,t.v,reading ffs and TB articles of kuchh is tara and othere serials and ofcourse chatting with you guys!!!!!!!!
Why I Joined??Since i am in U.S.A I barely get to chit chat with desi people ,I have mostly american and mexican friends and my couzins r in different states so i only meet them in vications and most important KIT IS MY FAVORITE SERIAL ðŸ˜‰
Other Serials That I like to watch:Guys i have DishNetWork so i have sony ,z,b4u and etc and hard to get starplus bcz starplus is in Direct T.V package and Direct T.V does not offer sony ,z,or any othere popular channel so i watch KIT, Kasam Se,amberDhara and i watch kasturi,kayamath and somtimes Kasuti on the INTERNET. 😉

My favorite character in KIT :Ranbir/aksh cuz he is so hot cute and sexy and of course kanya because she is sweet/innocent and she is is the heroine and they both look very good together😉

Thats not true...they just started giving star plus channels in dish network too!!! its great....it works a t my house and everybody elses too!!!!

I think is like if you have the mega pack then you automatically get starplus and star one free...i think!!!

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey!! Can I join?? I'm already in the RanKan FC!! 😆
Twixie. thumbnail
Sure wlcome Priya .....How are you???
dolly katke thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi this is dolly katke .
name:dolly katke
fav actors:karan(armaan of dmg),hrithik,aditya narayan & ofcourse akashdeep sehgal.
fav actress:katrina kaif,shipa anand(rddhima of dmg)& kanya
hobbies:reading,singing,watching tv & cricket,bieng alltime online & visiting india forum celebrity fan clubs