India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

too much

poppy Newbie
poppy
poppy

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

hi friends, donot u all guys think it getting toomuch. on tues kashish became emotional when she read suj diary & slept with him. she is fooling her self. she should understand now sujal loves her madly, he can do any thing to save her life. after their  marriage suj never tried to misbehave with kashish, kashish has fallen in love with suj but shewants to ignore it by remembering piyush.

ekta kapoor should show something good & not to make kth more complicated, suj & kashish should not get separated like anurag&prerna from kth the story would be similar like kzk.

what do think guys if u like my post

hhhhhhhappyyyy newwwww yyearrrrrr to all fans of sujal& kashish

ijust like their jodi Big smileLOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Ekta is No. 1 in creating confusions. But don't worry Sujal and Kashish are going to remain together............... Very soon kashish will get to know the truth of sujal and same for sujal......... The story will then take a new turn with that junglee swayam.Angry
golu Groupbie
golu
golu

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged
are sure the story wll take a new turn soon after the episode on the 5th kashish hs again started troubling sujal her luv 4 sujal disappered in jst 1 night and wat abt the dairy content where is says " he is angry with god 4 taking away piyush from him" cant she understand tht sujal is nt piyush's killer. I DONT UNDERATAND WHY EKTA IS UP TO. now is the time kashish & sujal shld b 2gether.
smart__pisces4u Senior Member
smart__pisces4u
smart__pisces4u

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hi sujalfan... ur right kashish will know that sujal did,n  kill piyush and then they get remain 2gather ........and den da story turns 2 swayamm.....n dats why i don,t like  ekta....CryAngryDead
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

I agree with you Kainat, that to a certain extent Ekta has to keep the main lovers apart or trouble them with some sort of problem, that may break them apart, because otherwise the serial would have no 'masala', no interest. Unless they do a leap into the future like how KSBKBT did, to make it about their kids. Although this would make the drama center around the new youngsters and not our beloved Sujal and Kashish. But i do think that its about time they drop the Piyush's murder/ Kashish's revenge scenario as it's been dragged out long enough. C'mon the guy has even been killed off KSBKBT but they are still mourning him in KTH. I know in real life you never forget a loved one but c'mon for the sake of the viewers change it up a bit.   

P.S. I apologise for the long response but being a Newbie and knowing abt the serial through updates, it takes me time to reply.  

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

i agree with u guys that the main characters have to stay aprt to some extent to keep the drama going...but look at Mihir and Tulsi in Kuki i mean they never got divorsed or married any one els...they had problems but they never stopped loving each other or that they never divorced cas of their problems...i mean that drama focuses on other characters problems too yet it still connects the main characters...and Kuki has been going on for allmost four years...

Also look at Kumkum...the main couple in that drama never got sperated...and they have problems too...also Kahani ger ger ki...the main characters in that show also dosent get divoced even though they face so many problems....

therefore why cant Ekta make Sujal and Kashes stay togather and have some problems that marrage couple are likely to face...i mean not all marrage ends in divorse....thats no what indian marrages are about....they should stop plyaing with the whoe marrage thing.....

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Kashish may get pregnant with Sujal's Kid and may wanna do abortion or something...

Usually such things happen in Ekta's Soaps!LOL What do u say friends??

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thats what i was thinking.. She will think of aborting thebaby to give sujal more pain...
but kya jab tak yeh case solve nahi hoga??????
One more option that sujal will start hating her then will came to know of her pregnancy n he will hv soft corner 4 her..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index