Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

*Jane*

*Jane*

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

Disclaimer - under 18 please don't read forward, expecting views the DM way of matured adults, no vulgarism / profanity here, pls. Historically we have discussed many sensitive topics on abortion  / Ra* expecting matured views here

Are you aware of this http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/03/11/1205125909770.h tml

Am sure you are aware of Clinton story and many more in India...why women  of the house, have to take a back step on such scenarios

Heard on radio that males infidelity is more physical then mental, subjected to ignorance, acceptable?

Neither. If one cheated they need to face the consequences. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Bottom line is if Men involved in infidelity are given benefit of doubt, kinna of why as campared to women.  Agreed?:

People may think it's less problematic for a man to cheat than a woman but in my book, they're both in equal footing. If one cheated they cheated.

Is it fault of physical confguration built by creator, is there a flaw in his/her creation?

Perhaps. People have been known to be se*aholics.

Infidelity of any nature if so blah, unless there is a valid reason, what do you think?

What's the valid reason? Gunpoint? or heat of the moment? For the former, forgivable. For the latter, needs to work for it.

Going to blah place to entertain potential client as a sales pitch is Ouch?

If this is a daily occurrence, I think an open relationship should suffice. If this happened in heat of the moment then the person who cheated needs to confess as soon as possible. If their partner can't take it than, in my opinion, this couple is incompatible.

Any dflkdjfdl coment here will be deleted, please debate maintianing the limits.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is infidelity Acceptable ? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jane*

Disclaimer - under 18 please don't read forward, expecting views the DM way of matured adults, no vulgarism / profanity here, pls. Historically we have discussed many sensitive topics on abortion  / Ra* expecting matured views here

Are you aware of this http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/03/11/1205125909770.h tml

Am sure you are aware of Clinton story and many more in India...why women  of the house, have to take a back step on such scenarios

Heard on radio that males infidelity is more physical then mental, subjected to ignorance, acceptable?

Neither. If one cheated they need to face the consequences. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Bottom line is if Men involved in infidelity are given benefit of doubt, kinna of why as campared to women.  Agreed?:

People may think it's less problematic for a man to cheat than a woman but in my book, they're both in equal footing. If one cheated they cheated.

Is it fault of physical confguration built by creator, is there a flaw in his/her creation?

Perhaps. People have been known to be se*aholics.

Infidelity of any nature if so blah, unless there is a valid reason, what do you think?

What's the valid reason? Gunpoint? or heat of the moment? For the former, forgivable. For the latter, needs to work for it.

If this is a daily occurrence, I think an open relationship should suffice. If this happened in heat of the moment then the person who cheated needs to confess as soon as possible. If their partner can't take it than, in my opinion, this couple is incompatible.

Any dflkdjfdl coment here will be deleted, please debate maintianing the limits.

Thanks

Great inputs here guys, thoughtfull and well understood.

Well sed Jane, some points are realy summarizing thoughts here.

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by Ritika2025

of course yes... if its legal or the woman is modern enough....and please stop calling it infidelity (its too negative and stereotypical)  call it.. being loyally challenged...in matters of s*x..

LOL LOL

Uh!! Thats a bit too absolute.. The word Modern may itself mean different things to different woman..  I wud say if the woman is modern enough, She shud probably not be scared or hesitant about voicing about her disapproval of it.(assuming she does)ironical.. if she is modern enough why would she disapprove.. why is being modern so prudish......

IF valuing the commitment you once made is being prudish, then prudish be it... Being modern (in my vocab) doesnt mean being ignorant to the fact that your own life partner is breaking your trust...
BT then, as i Said, Its all relative..
Modern means one thing to you and another to me.

Actually its  relative. Different strokes for  different folks.
Apart from being just a physical activity, s*x  also happens to be another expression of love for many.. So, Acc to me, Infidelity , Physical or emotional, by any gender is Unacceptable....

Going to blah place to entertain potential client as a sales pitch is probably the worst bit of it. Unacceptable And Disgusting.. Bt then , hunger for money and power makes ppl do a lot of things...still wouldnt be the same for a modern woman...LOL

And what wud that mean????? I just said it happens, Doesnt mean I approve of it

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

of course yes... if its legal or the woman is modern enough....and please stop calling it infidelity (its too negative and stereotypical)  call it.. being loyally challenged...in matters of s*x..

LOL LOL

Kisi ne khub kaha he , Aulad apni or Bivi dosre ki buhut achi lagti he.

I think they should add "moder" to dosre ki bivi ,as well LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Thanks

Ideally...Infidelity ....through mann(I mean to say thought..)..tann( I mean to say Physical body) is not acceptable....

but people make mess out of the infidelity wrt the Physical body....which is of much much lower level....one need not bother about these type of infidelity unless and untill it yields any accountable outputs...i mean offsprings...Tongue

Btw....Indians have a Manusmriti..in which every aspect is defined..how a woman should behave..how a man should behave...how they should be pure....alll the silly things are explained in it....wonder if Manu Man did'nt have any productive work other than writing the restrictions stuff...Big smile

however is'nt it infidelity being with a person and thinking him to be some Hritik or pearce brosnanLOLLOLLOL

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

however is'nt it infidelity being with a person and thinking him to be some Hritik or pearce brosnanLOLLOLLOL

Infidelity would be "being with a person and wishing he were Hrithik"Wink

Final warning Myth! PB is mineAngryLOL

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

i think a little bit of infidelity might not be a bad thing. ab thoda chakhne mein kharabi hee kya hai? zaroori hai mann maar kar jiyen? Wink Smile

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

i think a little bit of infidelity might not be a bad thing. ab thoda chakhne mein kharabi hee kya hai? zaroori hai mann maar kar jiyen? Wink Smile

Phir buffet mein jao na! Ek se tumhara kya hoga!!WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top