Harry Potter

David Tennant talks about GOF experience

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 12 September 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Actor David Tennant talked about his role as Barty Crouch, Jr. in a recent interview with "Dreamwatch" magazine:

You've got a part in another high-profile British-based project, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Harry Potter was fantastic. It was a great experience. It's a relatively small part, I suppose, that I have. I wasn't there a lot, but I had a great time in it.

Did you work with the leading kids at all?
I worked with Dan [Radcliffe], and I met the other two. They're great. They're fabulous. I think that if I was that age and I was the most famous teenager in the world, I'd just be messed-up. They're so not. They're so good and have their heads screwed on. They're great kids. They're lovely people to be around.

Is your character in the new Potter book?
I don't think that he's in the next book. I think that it's really unlikely, but you never know what J.K. [Rowling] might cook up.

What does your character do?
He's one of Voldemort's cronies. He's one of that team. He's a baddie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "David Tennant talks about GOF experience" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 12 September 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 12 September 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yh thankx 4 sharin the info misha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top