Page 2 Page 2

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Bipasha Basu

BIPASHA BASU

Bipasha's Makeup Artist:
Professionally speaking: I've done Bipasha's make-up in 'Rakht', 'Shikaar', 'Barsaat' and 'No Entry'.
Body basics: Bipasha has beautiful, smooth, dusky skin. It has good texture, but it has a tendency to go dry. Bipasha also gives herself to the make-up artist completely and says 'treat me like your canvas'. She has high cheek bones with plenty of place on the eyelids to work on and a good amount of space between her eyebrows. This gives the make-up artist room to try out different looks. This is also the reason why she can carry off an Indian look as well as a glamorous look. Bipasha takes make-up very well, and it suits her face. I love to shape her eyes and give her the durga-mata look with a lot of kajal. She also has a knack of dressing perfectly for her roles.

Bipasha Basu's Makeup:

"Make-up is mostly for the eyes. If I've done my eyes, it's enough. I prefer a highlighter on my eyes and use kaajal. I dislike lipstick. I love lip-glosses. On an ordinary day, if I'm going out, I use the Mac Shimmer, a moisturiser with sheen and not a foundation. I like mascara. And for blush, I use YSL Bronser."--Bipasha Basu

Bipasha's Fitness:

Actually, I got into fitness because of this film (No Entry). Since I play a dancer, I knew that I'd have to bare my midriff. All my fears about showing my belly came up. So, I started working out and soon my mindblock about item numbers was also removed....My gym routine is a priority, and if I have two hours free, I spend half an hour with John and the rest of the time in the gym or in a swimming pool.

BiPASHA'S BEAUTY REGiME

1. Drink 10 glasses of water a day
2. Apply sunscreen with a high SPF every time I step out in the sun
3. Eat small meals, around six times a day at regular intervals. Involve the superfoods in your diet judiciously.
4. Exercise 4 times a week at minimum for an hour a day
5. Minimum 7-8 hours of sleep a day
6. Use good quality make up products
7. Removal of make up is very important too
8. Keep your skin clean
NORMAL TO DRY SKIN half cup cold milk + 5 drops of olive/sesame oil. Put this in a bottle and shake well. Cleanse skin with cotton wool with this mixture twice a day. Softens the Skin.
OILY SKIN Rose water + Lemon Juice in same proportions. Cleanse your skin with it or keep it on for 10 minutes and wash. Reduces pimples and acne.
OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN one fourth teaspoon Lemon Juice + One teaspoon cold milk + one teaspoon Cucumber Juice. Cleanse face with this and wash.
9. Hydrate your skin with moisturizer from a good brand depending on your skin type
10. Use natural homemade face scrubs and packs
NORMAL TO DRY SKIN one teaspoon Gram Flour (besan) + one teaspoon Lemon Juice + one teaspoon Sesame Oil + one teaspoon Milk powder. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN one teaspoon Gram Flour (besan) + One teaspoon Lemon Juice + One teaspoon Rice Flour + Two teaspoon Yoghurt. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
11. Eye care- before sleeping put almond oil around your eyes using your ring finger gently
12. Hair should always be cleaned with a good shampoo and conditioner. (I personally, like my brand Clinic All Clear, it's for all hair types). Once a month, a deep conditioning treatment must be done. Take one teaspoon vinegar + one teaspoon glycerine + one egg. Beat it together well. Massage mixture into scalp. Then wrap the hair in a hot towel for 20 minutes before washing. This gives the hair body and bounce and it keeps it shiny and manageable. Also, I highly recommend a head massage, once a fortnight with olive, coconut, or almond oil mixed with castor oil
13. Good pedicure and manicure is a must
14. Do not overlook the body and only take care of the face. For body apart from a wash use a scrub occasionally
OILY SKIN Gram Flour (besan) + a little Turmeric Powder + Yoghurt. Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin
DRY SKIN Gram Flour (besan) + a little Turmeric Powder + Cream of milk (malai). Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine.niki4lifecolling-amruta-Faizy_khanMMBG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bips beauty tips(must c her beauty regime" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
no replies Cry Cry Cry

her regime is so helpful so uall need 2 check it out Big smile

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Thanks  for the article!Smile

I didn't know Bipasha had a tendency to have dry skin...Geek It doesn't seem like that! Well, it shows how well she looks after herself as it seems that she has a very healthy skin!Smile

The tips like eating 6 times and drinking lots of water are really interesting!LOL

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

Thanks  for the article!Smile

I didn't know Bipasha had a tendency to have dry skin...Geek It doesn't seem like that! Well, it shows how well she looks after herself as it seems that she has a very healthy skin!Smile

The tips like eating 6 times and drinking lots of water are really interesting!LOL

its true u should eat six times but in small portions so u would have fast metabolism and u should always drink lots of water

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i never nev this thanks for info

sleya xox

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
the tips were gr8 herd sum of dem on the bollywood section but still t4s

abcdteresa

abcdteresa