Countdown

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Okie..First of all...Hello This is Luna (Shruti) Tongue
I love writing and am currently writing stories on 7 different themes..though am not a writer..I just write cause I like to.

I saw this section here and I thought I should share my work with you..this way I will get scope for betterment and you get to read...I believe reading is really fin.Smile

So Anyways...back to Countdown
--Countdown is something right out of my heart...not altered nothing..its what I feel when I am let down or when my spirits fall. Ofcourse its around a definite theme but it deals with daily life emotions of a person and value of another person into his / her life.

Countdown isnt all fiction. We all have seen such circumstances in our lives..and who havent seen..I do pray that they shall never experiance something like this but the truth is that they will! Cry

Countdown is about a girl and the other characters shall be revealed as you read through.
Hope you will enjoy reading this.

Ps -
If you dont like it..criticism is most welcome! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Countdown" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Day 1
The doctor has finally said that's its not much. All we have to do is wait…wait for the end…Wait till the end! We can't do anything more than this as well. Neither are the complications easy nor does the condition allow us something.

I wish just we had some more time…just a few weeks more. The doctor too says that if just it would have been a few days more, something much more effective could be done but now, it was like all hope draining away as each second passed.
There was nothing…nothing than to just let go and hope for the best.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top