Harry Potter

Katie shocked by hate websites

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Katie Leung (Cho Chang) is reported to be "shocked" to find herself the subject of hate websites that sprung up after she landed her role in Goblet of Fire.

"I couldn't understand why people were so angry - a lot of the messages were from jealous girls who didn't like the fact that I play Harry's love interest in the film and some of them did bring my ethnicity into it."

From MuggleNet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katie shocked by hate websites" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charmed1

Charmed1

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
GOOG G-D! JEEZ! PEOPLE, PEOPLE PLEASE! IT DOESN"T MATTER IT'S ONLY A MOVIE AND SHE'S HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!! Angry

loveneha_r

Goldie

loveneha_r

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
awwww poor girl..

If the people who are making fun of her are actual Harry Potter fans then I suggest they read the books again.. I think J.K.Rowling has always said thru Dumbledore that we should not fight against each other but against evil..

Edited by loveneha_r - 11 September 2005 at 8:22pm

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Katie's cool... I honestly don't understand what people don't like about her. And to bring her ethnicity into it is just plain rubbish... I think people more dislike Cho, and so their hate transfers onto Katie. But she's cool... I'm fine with her.

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 12 September 2005 at 12:36am | IP Logged
she's a nice girl. i don't know y ppl do this to her.its so disgusting Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top