Asambhav-Which character u like the most?

mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😊Hey Friends!! If given a chance, which character in "Asambhav" would u like to play and why? or let me put if this way, which character in "Asambhav" u like the most and why? Hurry up!! and pen down ur posts... Awaiting reply. 😊

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers!!

-mj0511

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's hard to say. I like Sulekha..I can't play her ofcoruse..only Neelam can! But what a complex character..
among men, I like abhiman and vicky.
milash thumbnail
Mala sulekha saglyat jast awadate.Ti best ahe ekdam.Kay wierd expressions ani acting ahe.She is great.Ticha role saglayat hard ahe.

Tynantar mala actors paiki abhiman khup awadato .Ekdam rough tough & chan role ahe tycha.Tyala suit karte te.Shivay tyne dialogshi chanach lihile ahet

tynantar mala vikrant an i dr shastri hyanche eksandh awajatale bolanehi awadate.
kharatar baki saglynvishayi na lihine ha anyayach hoil tynchyavar pan jast he awdatat mhanun hynche sangitale.
pan baki saglynchich acting ekdam natural ahe
anita4321 thumbnail
sulekha is the best of all.

πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
manimau1 thumbnail
No doubt, it's Sulekha.She is changing her expressions so quick, Wow!Great natural actress! & Ofcourse Abhiman.
His style of acting is totally different.The way he looks,the way he talks, his excellent dialogs.Great.

All everybody's acting is also very very good in their own role.Nobody looks like they are doing acting, all are natural actors.
dhams-123 thumbnail
i liked the whole star cast of asambhav.... but mostly sulekha... she is awsome yaar... the way she acts and reacts na... ekdam sahiiii... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

even i like priya also... she is cute...

talking about actors, i think vicky is the best... i just love his work...
Archisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sulekha is best no doubt but i think even shubra has potentials. Doing your own charater is easy as thats your own style but doing others role is vey tough. When sulekha gets into shubra's body and the way shubra rolls her eyes and talks it seems that really sulekha has entered her body but the way sulekha tries to act for shubhra, we can make out that she is not much success. Sulekha can't enact shubra's role and thats where i like Shubra.
....and in male i think Instpector Vikrant is toooo good... and he acts quite good. Talented person. πŸ˜‰   
nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like urmila's acting as parvati. she is very good as parvati, but not much as shubhra. and i really like Pant. His fights with Mahadev are a treat to watch 😊