Zee Marathi

Asambhav-Which character u like the most?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged

SmileHey Friends!! If given a chance, which character in "Asambhav" would u like to play and why? or let me put if this way, which character in "Asambhav" u like the most and why? Hurry up!! and pen down ur posts... Awaiting reply. Smile

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers!!

-mj0511

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav-Which character u like the most?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
It's hard to say. I like Sulekha..I can't play her ofcoruse..only Neelam can! But what a complex character..
among men, I like abhiman and vicky.

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Mala sulekha saglyat jast awadate.Ti best ahe ekdam.Kay wierd expressions ani acting ahe.She is great.Ticha role saglayat hard ahe.

Tynantar mala actors paiki abhiman khup awadato .Ekdam rough tough & chan role ahe tycha.Tyala suit karte te.Shivay tyne dialogshi chanach lihile ahet

tynantar mala vikrant an i dr shastri hyanche eksandh awajatale bolanehi awadate.
kharatar baki saglynvishayi na lihine ha anyayach hoil tynchyavar pan jast he awdatat mhanun hynche sangitale.
pan baki saglynchich acting ekdam natural ahe

anita4321

anita4321

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
sulekha is the best of all.

Tongue Tongue

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
No doubt, it's Sulekha.She is changing her expressions so quick, Wow!Great natural actress! & Ofcourse Abhiman.
His style of acting is totally different.The way he looks,the way he talks, his excellent dialogs.Great.

All everybody's acting is also very very good in their own role.Nobody looks like they are doing acting, all are natural actors.

dhams-123

Groupbie

dhams-123

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i liked the whole star cast of asambhav.... but mostly sulekha... she is awsome yaar... the way she acts and reacts na... ekdam sahiiii... Clap Clap Clap

even i like priya also... she is cute...

talking about actors, i think vicky is the best... i just love his work...

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Sulekha is best no doubt but i think even shubra has potentials. Doing your own charater is easy as thats your own style but doing others role is vey tough. When sulekha gets into shubra's body and the way shubra rolls her eyes and talks it seems that really sulekha has entered her body but the way sulekha tries to act for shubhra, we can make out that she is not much success. Sulekha can't enact shubra's role and thats where i like Shubra.
....and in male i think Instpector Vikrant is toooo good... and he acts quite good. Talented person. Wink   

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i like urmila's acting as parvati. she is very good as parvati, but not much as shubhra. and i really like Pant. His fights with Mahadev are a treat to watch Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top