Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Constantly displaying actions that shows love is mandatory to maintain contuinity of love relationship?

Isn't feeling of trust, affection caring within sufficient, why is there need to enforce them by constant actions?

People who are expressing their feeling towards loved one necessarily implies their feeling are not real?

What is involved to maintain the continuity of love?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expressing love is a must?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Constantly displaying actions that shows love is mandatory to maintain contuinity of love relationship? Doesnt need to be constant but I defy anyone to tell me that dont like being surprised by a gesture of love now and again doesnt make them feel loved andappreciated.

Isn't feeling of trust, affection caring within sufficient, why is there need to enforce them by constant actions? No need to enforce by constant actions - but when you talk or communicate generally, trust and affection is entrenched in your every action involuntarily

People who are expressing their feeling towards loved one necessarily implies their feeling are not real? Not necessarily - being able to express your love is wonderful - it's how you do it that matters - it doesnt always have to be done with flowers, chocs or other items - just in the way you look and talk or communicate generally.

Committment, and hard work. Ralationships can never be taken for grated. Just like a plant you have to water and tend your relatiionship to keep in strong. If you fail to feed your relationship with the love and attention it need, it can wither.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Constantly displaying actions that shows love is mandatory to maintain contuinity of love relationship?

-- well I dont think so. and also this depends on the actions you speak of. No one asks you to build a Taj Mahal each day for your dear one but yea just saying "I Love You" by looking into their eyes isnt too much??

I dont talk to gifts..just a small piece of paper torn from an old notebook / newspaper and written on it "Missing You" and getting it delivered to your dear one speaks a lot.

And yea If you are talking of expensive gifts, one asks u to justify your love by the value of the gifts you buy them...then sorry its nt love! Its just wanting luxury on others money.

Isn't feeling of trust, affection caring within sufficient, why is there need to enforce them by constant actions?

--Who said there is a need to enforce these feelings with constant actions till these feelings are true.

True love / care / affection / adoration are a few of the most beautiful things existing in the world available to all and yet most valueable. If you have these for any person, it shows in your eyes and if the other person feels the same for you, you both can simply read each others hearts. But if that person cant feel it in your eyes and you need to enforce them..i would say dont..you try and maybe you succeed and maybe you dont..but there will always be a person who will understand your feelings.

Say today you impress a gal with gifts and all..but tomorrow if you run out of gifts or go poor...the gal wont support you. Love between you will vanish..

The feelings are to be based on soul - to - soul relations not money.

People who are expressing their feeling towards loved one necessarily implies their feeling are not real?

--If your love is true..you seriously DONT need to think how to show it...it just comes across...you are thinking and all your thoughts take you to that someone special. You wait hours for them...think of them..and do anything for them without realising what you are doing.

Whereas if you just want to show you are in love but you actually arent...then you be calculative..think what to give and what the other person will like best..

All I would say - if you love, then y nt show and if you dont..evn by showing..u wont develop the love!

--Trust and Understanding. As far as I know, I will define love as - a mutual understanding and liking between two souls. You just dnt love something about someone..you love them as a whole...you love then for what they are...and you love them as you are.

You dont only love their good qualities but love their faults too and to have such a relationship between 2 souls; yes you must know the person well. Must know their habits and above all..their strengths and weaknesses!

Ps -Nice topic Clap

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Kya Raj, better half se jhaad padi for spending all the time on DM as MOTW and not showing her enough love and affection??WinkLOL

Ooparwaley ne dil diya - pyaar karney ke liye. Zubaan dee pyaar ka izhaar karney ke liye Tongue. Ab is mein burayee kya hai? Agar daulat dee hai to wonderful - baandh ke to le nahin jaaogey so why not spend it on the love of your life Wink

It is very important to express your love. Woh mohabbat hi kya jo fasana na baney Embarrassed

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Kya Raj, better half se jhaad padi for spending all the time on DM as MOTW and not showing her enough love and affection??WinkLOL

LOLLOLLOL bang on target here bahniWink Raj usually has a spate of love topics after the weekend WinkLOL

Ooparwaley ne dil diya - pyaar karney ke liye. Zubaan dee pyaar ka izhaar karney ke liye Tongue. Ab is mein burayee kya hai? Agar daulat dee hai to wonderful - baandh ke to le nahin jaaogey so why not spend it on the love of your life Wink

ClapLOLLOL

It is very important to express your love. Woh mohabbat hi kya jo fasana na baney Embarrassed

wah wah wah...kya khoob bola haiClap 

woh gana yaad hai...agar saaz chheda tarane banengeySmile Lovely song Tongue

See how beautiful this expression of love is Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McP9D114BfU&feature=user

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Constantly displaying actions that shows love is mandatory to maintain contuinity of love relationship? Doesnt need to be constant but I defy anyone to tell me that dont like being surprised by a gesture of love now and again doesnt make them feel loved andappreciated.

Sure... Suprised and that can happen once or twice a year, to thik hai!!

Isn't feeling of trust, affection caring within sufficient, why is there need to enforce them by constant actions? No need to enforce by constant actions - but when you talk or communicate generally, trust and affection is entrenched in your every action involuntarily

Talking and communication, generally is good enuff thenWink, cool!

People who are expressing their feeling towards loved one necessarily implies their feeling are not real? Not necessarily - being able to express your love is wonderful - it's how you do it that matters - it doesnt always have to be done with flowers, chocs or other items - just in the way you look and talk or communicate generally.

Committment, and hard work. Ralationships can never be taken for grated. Just like a plant you have to water and tend your relatiionship to keep in strong. If you fail to feed your relationship with the love and attention it need, it can wither.

but when the roots are strong, is it still required to water the plants continously?

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

-- well I dont think so. and also this depends on the actions you speak of. No one asks you to build a Taj Mahal each day for your dear one but yea just saying "I Love You" by looking into their eyes isnt too much??

I dont talk to gifts..just a small piece of paper torn from an old notebook / newspaper and written on it "Missing You" and getting it delivered to your dear one speaks a lot.

And yea If you are talking of expensive gifts, one asks u to justify your love by the value of the gifts you buy them...then sorry its nt love! Its just wanting luxury on others money.

--Who said there is a need to enforce these feelings with constant actions till these feelings are true.

True love / care / affection / adoration are a few of the most beautiful things existing in the world available to all and yet most valueable. If you have these for any person, it shows in your eyes and if the other person feels the same for you, you both can simply read each others hearts. But if that person cant feel it in your eyes and you need to enforce them..i would say dont..you try and maybe you succeed and maybe you dont..but there will always be a person who will understand your feelings.

Say today you impress a gal with gifts and all..but tomorrow if you run out of gifts or go poor...the gal wont support you. Love between you will vanish..

The feelings are to be based on soul - to - soul relations not money.

--If your love is true..you seriously DONT need to think how to show it...it just comes across...you are thinking and all your thoughts take you to that someone special. You wait hours for them...think of them..and do anything for them without realising what you are doing.

Whereas if you just want to show you are in love but you actually arent...then you be calculative..think what to give and what the other person will like best..

All I would say - if you love, then y nt show and if you dont..evn by showing..u wont develop the love!

--Trust and Understanding. As far as I know, I will define love as - a mutual understanding and liking between two souls. You just dnt love something about someone..you love them as a whole...you love then for what they are...and you love them as you are.

You dont only love their good qualities but love their faults too and to have such a relationship between 2 souls; yes you must know the person well. Must know their habits and above all..their strengths and weaknesses!

Ps -Nice topic Clap

And equally powerfull response, your opening lines are too strong, havn't read the backing for it..will read it and add more here.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top