Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Update:  Aisha is little busy,i had to do the update guyz,Let me know u'r comments;

Podhu Kulu Koodiyirandadhu,Bala standing,ragavi & pachai sitting near him in a bench.The Great Pandi enters like a Naaatamai & ask bala what is his pradhu(problem).Pachai is warning pandi that this is an serious issue,u're suppose 2 be serious.Pandi replies him since it is serious issue,i'm adding flavor by joking.Bala intervenes & says he doesn't like Vineet&co,so telling them 2 stop talking with them.Pachai says emotionally that vineet helped his family during his Mother's death ,bala then asks him then didn't i help u?Pachai says not like that maapillai but we're all together now,y r u creating problems suddenly?Bala replies he beat me infront of Priya & i feel shy immediately pandi intervenes & says,so the problem is he beat u infront of Priya,hearafter i'll ask him to take u 2 idle place & do it.Bala says if u want me then leave him,ragavi says we all don't like Priya,so u leave Priya 4 us then we will do that to u.Bala furiously leave the place.Pt is thinking & worried when bala & pandi enters the scene & mimicking where is the certificate?Pt starts his s sir,no sir,sorry sir & spots them.pandi asks Pt what is the problem now?he replies corres wants me 2 teach football to 2 Boys.pandi says u're the captain of sikkim football team once,then what?he says he can play only in the hills not in the plains.bala asks who r the boys?Those 2 new guys,Gurbani &co., looks funny & pandi comments at them that Gurbani is luking like Namtha & the other guy is luking like Kadalora  kavidhaigal Rekha.Bala says u can send them 2 jodi No 1 than football match.Pt is dreaming them in a Classical Dance style.Funny Scene.

Unni&rishi asking vineet y didn't he inform them about Ragavi's tsunami thing?they say that they did wrong 2 her without knowing this.vineet says i don't want 2 embarace her by telling u all.Rishi says,ragavi is Great,she hide all her sorrows & always handled situations gently,even now,bala asked her 2 leave us but she denied strongly.Vineet is asking y is this bala doing like this!! unni replies him u shud've thought b4 beating him.vineet asks him what 2 do now & unni says say sorry & settle the matter.Vineet says if he didn't accept his sorry we will have to think.Rishi says,we'll do our duty by asking sorry,rest we'll leave it to him.Vineet & co leads to Bala & co.,Bala & Pachai is sitting while vineet & co reaches them,Bala is staring at them furiously.pachai cools him but they end up in a clash.pachai took bala & unni &rishi took vineet away.

Rocky& gang seriously discussing to improve their importance in the whole school.Rocky complains that Bala & vineet is given importance,they shud do sumthing so that the whole school shud talk about them herafter positively.They form a deadline within 10 days they shud achieve importance within the school.Ragavi reaches lunch place while bala is still angry,sitting alone.pandi & pachai comes & asks Ragavi what happen 2 bala?she says he is still angry.pandi is saying Sivaji's Vasanam 'mandhayil irandu aadugal"& sing a song while vineet & co joins them & ask what's happening?pandi says now our school chinese will sing a song & vineet starts Yaadon ki baarat & pandi asks which language song is it?vineet says MGR song in hindi version & all the 5 people dance 2gether(vineet&co&pandi&pachai).Ragavi is smiling at them & bala luks at all silently.He is thinking how Ragavi is smiling & all the 5 enjoying & the screen freezes at Bala's thoughtful face.

11/03 Update:

Puli & team are n marathadi,puli inform others that Rocky team wants to meet them.Everybody is asking him Y?he says amaidhi pechuvaarthai.Sri asks puli,isn't it enuf 2 get beatings from vineet weekly twice!!!! puli says i'll handle this podi pasanga.Lingu says don't u all remember that vineet said 2 puli"evlo adichaaalum thanguraan ivan romba nallavannuu",everybody laughs while Rocky team enters.Rocky informs he has come 4 peace & the matter is ,every importance is given 2 +2 boys,so we'll have 2 do sumthing & gain importance.Puli says we'll have 2 think & they take few mins & come back.sri tells thathuvam"ondru pattaal undu vaalvu","4 maadu serndhu 1 singathai verattala"adi intervenes & says it is not maadu it is erudhu.they endup in arguments & the fight starts.

Gabriel's home,his wife & daughter is discussing about Pachai's shif to their place.G's wife says 2 her daughter that petha pulaiya hostel'ku anupittu vooraan pillaiya kootittu varare,ponnu says appa is very gud,chinna vaisula karthik annana kootittu vandhu padika vaichare'.G & pachai comes home with pachai's belongings.he is given Jo's room & G tells him 2 feel at home & informs hm breakfast,lunch & dinner schedule & ask him 2 study hard & get medical admission,it will remove all u'r present strains.G leave his room & tells his wife,take care of him properly & lke u'r own kids so that u're kids in hostel will be taken gud care by god & he leaves.pachai is listening all this.

G in +1 class,writing on board whil gurbani asks puli about G.puli & team says he is mixture of gandhi+annai terasa,if u want 2 impress him sing a song to him ,he will hug & kiss u.he is excited while the other guy is with Rocky asking the same.Rocky informs him he is nallavar so u show his tahbela talent 2 him,he will appreciate u.Gurbani starts to sing & that guy is drumming,G calls both of them & gives his treatment.The whole class enjoys this.

Bala is sitting alone & priya spots this & calls his mobile saying stunt padma calling from fighters union.she ask him did he fight 4 days back?he says s,how do u know?she says u've 2 get permission from fighters union b4 fighting,he started scolding her badly(in mute),she painfully reach him & says how he used bad language 2 her.she then asks,y r u alone?he replies Pandi must be with Ragavi & pachai&rishi doing group studies.she feels sorry 4 splitting his friends,he says no,it is not bcoz of her.she asks,then y r u sad?he says he is not sad,she ask him 2 prove his happiness by joining her kalaichifying his friends.

vineet & co with Ragavi,asking her y is she sad?she replies Bala is not talking 2 her,Pachai is busy with his studies & pandi is confused whom 2 talk with Rgavi or Bala!!! vineet says,son't know how to change this bala?unni says i felt u'll be flattered by priya but unfortunately bala flattered,ragavi says i too thought so.Priya & bala Reach the same spot & sit next 2 them & start their convo.she asks y r u wearing cooling glass?he replies lot of people burning stomach seeing both of them,to avoid that.rishi says they've come in kalaichifying mood ,better we leave.vineet says no & bala continues teasing vineet by he thinks he is sharukh but really he is mansoor ali khan,priya laughs at this & says he was behing her sumdays bak & she says no 2 corns & i like only actor prasanna.bala says thanx thanx.vineet leave from the place furiously & co follows him.Bala & priya Laughs at them & screen freezes.

Edited by kadhambari - 11 March 2008 at 8:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaChirpyqueenAanteekMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK Mar 10-13,Bala is going Worse" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ginny007

ginny007

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kadhambari...Good tht rag posed tht question to Bala..I dont think bala wd have realised...HE wd try to make things worse by going n having more fun with Priya..thoughi hope this doesnt happen

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
thanks kabhambari for updating KKK too Clap

I liked the way all 5 guys danced in the end & bala getting irritated LOL LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks kadhambari for the update Big smile

Oh man...I miss to watch KKK these days Cry

I dont think Bala have realised his mistake, he only felt sympathy for Rags cause of her past..he is still mad at Vineeth.

I heard Shiva (bala) had some arguments with the director and thats why director have changed Bala character by destroying a nice character like Bala ? is that true? Confused

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx nallu,meli & ginny.I thought Bala is thinking,so he'll realise soon.But he is still going worse,i can't take up Bala's character like this.2 days bak he felt sorry 4 ragavi & now he didn't even bother & started 2 tease Ragavi&other friends with that Priya.Whenever he realise he'll have a worse state than Pachai's.i wish he cum bak 2 sense soon.

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kadhambari for the wonderful detailed update. The director has become insane, and wants to just spoil Bala's good image (may be Meli is right about arguement). I think his school life was very unpleasant otherwise why should he spoil a very nice serial, it started with killing Sanghavi and getting worse day by day.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
thats a good update kadhambari
Clap Clap Clap

bala's character is getting worst day by day

i was very much irritated by priya & bala   Angry

no consistencey Confused

utopique

utopique

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged