India-Forums

update:01/05/05 ZeeUSA

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Hi guyz…I watch Reth everyday. I'm confused as to why ZeeUSA's Reth serial is way behind than ZeeUK's. Yesterday I watched the episode which Smisha might have seen 3 weeks earlier. NEways, I thank smisha for posting updates regularly and it gives me idea to what will happen in future but….now I've stopped reading them as it won't be fun to watch Reth serial when u get to know wat will happen ahead.

Right now I'm having a Christmas vacation for 2 weeks so I thought in meanwhile, to write a long update w/ details and dialogues and who knws ppl might like reading it. I'll post whenever I'm free enough to write this long……so enjoy!bedbedWink 

SP-Shekhar Pandey

Daboo- Devyani

Savi- Savitri

In the last episode we saw that jia saw pictures of Shekhar(w/ bandaid on his forehead) standing close to Nethra beside the car after the day of his secret night.

Today's episode began w/ Jia sitting alone on the reserved table in the restaurant, looking upset and doubtful, just then manas comes and sits there. Manas as alwaz in his happy-go-looking mood, jokes w/ jia for some while and then jia says that she's sorry and that she needs to leave now. Manas gets tense and asks "you were okay b4 5 minutes ago and now whats the problem?" Jia says that she is sorry that she won't be able to do the presentation today and she needs to leave immediately. Manas says that its ok and you can leave. Jia leaves.

At Shekhar's office, he looks surprised by seeing dadi(nethra's dadi) in the building. Dadi says that she was just roaming in the building and lookin' if she cud find u somehow and tell u something important. Shekhar says that y didn't u tell me on phone and that there was no need to come here and tell me. Dadi says that I can't talk to u from home thts why I came here. Its urgent and important thts y I came, o/w I wudn't come. Shekhar says that this is my work place, thus we can't have conversation here. Still dadi insists that Nethra was behaving different today and was telling me that if I ever tried to see u or tell u something then she wud do something bad to herself. I don't want private matters to go into public. SP says ok…as u say, lets talk in my office. In the office, dadi shows SP the pictures of SP and Jia standing together in Jia's office and smiling. (I guess BK spied on them and took pictures). Shekhar is shocked to see and asks, "how? Why did Nethra took jia's pictures? How come its in Nethra's room? Nethra took these pictures. But how?" Dadi says, "this lady is ur wife, jia, rt? SP, nowdays Nethra is behaving differently than before. She is behaving violently. She had threaten me not to meet u or tell u abt this picture otherwise I don't knw wat she wud do to herself.(in the last episode, we see nethra telling that she'll kill herself if dadi tells SP abt jia's pic. and that she still loves SP.) She has promised me that she won't do any harm to SP. I don't knw what has happened to her."  SP talks firmly to dadi that if Nethra tried to harm jia, I won't stay quiet. Dadi says, "as you see, SP, Nethra had unpleasant past and she still misses you. She used to do things by askin me first, but nowdays she does things w/out asking me. She is behaving differently. I just want you to be careful." SP again repeats, "Dadi, if Nethra did anything to harm jia, I won't like it. Why doesn't she understand that there are limits to certain things? It wud be better if you and Nethra leave this place soon."

At Nethra's Apartment, Nethra comes home saying, "see dadi I came home earlier today, u must be bored by sittin home alone. Dadi…where are u?"  Nethra is worried as dadi don't reply back, and then one of her servant tell her that Maaji has gone out and don't knw where. Nethra is furious and surprised that dadi had lied to her abt feeling unwell. Nethra is really angry and still thinking that where must be dadi rt now. She hasn't gone to meet SP rt? She than goes and check if dadi has made last call to anyone b4 leaving and checks that the person is SP. She gets furious and thinks why did she go there when I had told her not to? and leaves to meet him at his office.

In meanwhile, Jia is shown riding in taxi and looking sad and meditative. Driver asks her that where she wants to go and that she has been in taxi for long. Just than Jia wakes up from her thoughts and says…something like Laxmi Traders or building. (I guess she meant to go where SP now works). She is telling herself that…she will have to inform SP about this soon.

We r then shown SP and dadi outside the building and it seems that Dadi is about to leave the place. Dadi tells SP that once again she's sorry for informing u all this suddenly and don't even want slightly to Nethra knw that I have told u this. SP says that there is no guilty from you for which u r sayin sorry, so don't worry abt it. Just than Nethra's car arrives and stops near them. Nethra gets hot tempered and embarrassed by seeing them together, and SP and dadi gets surprised too by see her. Nethra is seen breathin heavily as she is feeling embarrassed and sad afterall dadi told abt pics to SP and then tells SP in broken voice, "I m sorry. I didn't mean to harm anyone. Those pictures..i just took them just because I wanted. You r not angry w/ me, rt na? I didn't do anything…."  SP tells Nethra to stay quiet and not to create any scene at work and then he looks directly at dadi and tells her to take Nethra home. Nethra refuses to budge and still goes on that I didn't do anything and etc. and finally dadi manages to take her home.

Here is the funny scene…

Back to the Pandey house, Gyanji is pickin up a book from a bookshelf and is unaware of Daboo standing behind him and watchin him. Daboo seems half confused and half eager, (cuz she must be thinking…hope I m not doin anything stupid this time or in future) Finally she calls him…baba, baba, and Gyanji then turns back and get surprised to see daboo in his room like wats she doin in my room? and laughs like ha ha ha. He says: Bolo kya baat hain? She goes like…"babuji(I forgot hw she calls her father-in-law) you know I get bored by sittin alone at home. For example, look at jia. Jia has started workin now. Why don't you tell Samar also to take me at his work?" Babuji laughs as he thinks oh thts why she has come here for just to ask this silly Q's? hehehe then he says, "oh so work at home is unimportant to you?" Daboo goes like.. but there is not much to do at home and I think if I work then I can soon earn money and as you know rich people get respects." Lolz daboo you r still like a baby. Stay same. Lolz.. Gyanji laughs and says, "ok but for the money you won't need to go to the office, you can simply show me ur interest and ideas to me and we can work out some things and I'll pay for ur good ideas." Daboo gets really excited and joyful and goes like noddin her head right n' left twice as a gesture of telling "ok. Sure to babuji".   Lolz…. Gyanji then tells.."from now on u'll be my business consultant." Then they both laughs, except Daboo who is still in ecstasy mood. Lolz.. Gyanji tells her "so listen will u do one thing for me? Daboo in her excited mood says yes. And Gyanji tells her that this shud be private ok? Don't tell this to anyone. Can you prepare for that pooja for jia which we had cancelled b4 so long? Daboo eagerly says yes and leaves.

When Nethra and Dadi reaches home, Nethra seems so angry and furious on dadi and goes saying, "y did u lie to me? Wat was need to go to SP? Did u show him those pictures? Tell me!" Dadi who is quite shaken by lookin at nethra's violent behavior and her screaming tells her, "I was worried abt u, and also SP, and Jia too. Nethra, what has happened to you? Y r u doin this again? Try to think carefully." Nethra gets more upset and then screams at dadi, "Dadi I had told u I won't do any harm to anyone. Y didn't u believe me. Why? Why… (and then she talks to herself)….What will he think abt me now? What if he's upset w/ me? What if…he…he stops loving me? I can't live w/ out him. I'll commit suicide, hear me? I will die w/out him…..!" Dadi then holds her and scolds, "don't say that!" Just then Nethra faints and falls on floor. Dadi tries to support her to get up…

In Savitri's room, daboo comes and tell her that I have a secret and I m goin to prepare for a pooja soon. Savi goes like wat pooja and wats the secret? Daboo says, "shhh…its secret…I've promised not to tell anyone. I've just come to learn that woman keep secrets." And then she leaves. (Lolz….silly daboo, yet funny).  Savi talks to herself, "now daboo too? Wats she talking abt? She won't tell me anything. If she switches side then…I'll be left alone. Now y wasn't I not present this time in knowing about the secret?"  

The taxi stops outside the building and jia gets out and start walkin to go in the building. She is seen in deep thoughts and mad…just then she sees SP going into the building and shouts at him. SP gets shocked and doubts seeing jia just after Nethra and Dadi left. Jia tells him to get in the car. SP tries to ask her wats the matter but she says we'll talk abt it in the house. SP is still surprised of her behavior and doubts if she hasn't seen him w/ them. While they reach home, SP asks jia that why she has been quiet till now and whats wrong? Jia doesn't reply and gets out of the car and leave. Right then SP gets a call from manas sayin that he was sorry for not telling u earlier as he was busy in meeting and tells him that jia has seen all pictures and note abt having affair and doubting on u, etc.

In Pandey house, on the dining table, Savitri, daboo, and rukmani r seen laughin and chattin and suddenly they see jia entering. Jia stops and say nothing and looks tense. Daboo in her ecstasy and jolly mood then goes like…"Jia u knw I have a secret? But I m not goin to tell u", and everybody laughs. Savitri w/ her wicked smile ask jia, "wat happened, y u look so pale?" Rukmani says that she has just returned frm work thts why she looks tired and asks jia if she wants her to make a tea. Jia says no and stays quiet. Then SP comes frm behind and daboo as in her eager mood goes like "Shekhar you know I've… no no no nothing!" (she thought she was talking too much lolz) and then everybody laughs too. He gets little bit confused and stays quiet. Then everyone becomes quiet and sees there is some problem between jia and shekhar. Then jia leaves toward bedroom and SP follows her. Jia tells SP that she is been tensed whole day and thought its better to ask you only, for the truth. SP looks miserable and stays mum. The end.Dead

~shikdumGal

Edited by shikdumGAL - 06 January 2005 at 1:12am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top