Update for Tumhari Disha - 05th Jan Episo

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
However boring Tumhari Disha gets now a day, the Producers are sensible enough to showcase at least one romantic scene / moment between DK and Disha that makes watching it worthwhile!

The episode begins with DK sitting alone, as usual lost in his thoughts and looking very staid and solemn. He then seems to snap out of his day-dream and gets up, as soon as he does that, he trips over his support stick and stumbles forward and is about to fall down, when Lady D appears out of nowhere and in a moment's notice bends on her knees and holds his legs, and hence supports him from tripping. DK just gives her a deadpan stare while Disha looks back at him with equal resilience. The Camera then zooms on both of them looking at each other, DK with anger and Disha with righteousness. DK then breaks the silence by asking her in a livid yet controlled voice whether Dev has left the house or not for which Disha does not reply back directly. She says that they have to leave for the Progressive Woman's Association Office to hand over the land papers directly to Rati Mehra and that they are getting late. DK is now positively brimming with fury and tells Disha in a brusque voice that he is not interested in doing Social Work of any kind and that he is a businessman and wants to remain so, and now that he has signed on the land papers, Disha should just leave him in peace. Disha is not daunted and tells DK that he has to come with her for the final handing over and that he has to complete something that he has began.

In the next scene, Dev is shown packing his stuff to leave the Kanaka House, when Disha comes in and tells him that he will be breaking her heart by leaving this house. Dev says that he is in a real dilemma now, since if he stays back, he will be hurting DK's ego and if he leave's, he will be hurting Disha's feelings. Dev says that DK is like his own son, and he cannot hurt him anymore by staying back, Disha tells Dev that even she is like his own daughter and that he has to stay back, she will convince DK. Dev is touched by Disha's love and affection and says he will stay back to keep Disha's wish.

Inder and Ranu have a chat in which Inder indicates to Ranu that there is some major trouble brewing in the Bhosale house, and he recounts the incident when his Car had broken down in front of the Bhosale House and how he got to know that Suhas had sold off her Car. Ranu is shocked and expresses her concern to Inder and tells him that Disha had also called her up and talked to her in the same line and had expressed her concern for Suhas. Ranu decides to go and meet Suhas and assess the situation.

When Ranu reaches the Bhosale house, she is shaken out her senses at seeing Sukanya abuse Suhas in the worst manner possible and suddenly the realization why Azuba left for Kolahpur hits her mind. Ranu confronts Sukanya in a livid state and both of them have a heated discussion. Ranu later confronts Suhas and asks her why did she hide such a big thing and why did she not share her grief with Disha and Ranu. Suhas feels very worried about the whole thing blowing up in such a manner and tells Ranu that now Disha and she are married and they should both not interferer in the matters of Bhosale house. Ranu is very hurt but decides that she will not let the matter be left like this and that before things get worse, she will seek Disha and Inder's help in resolving this issue once and for all.

In the next scene, DK and Disha are shown going to the PWA in their Car and DK is getting really irritated and keeps shouting on the driver to drive faster. Disha is also annoyed and tells DK that the driver is going at the correct pace and why does DK keep losing his temper so easily, for which DK just gives Disha a foul stare and tells her that he has an important business meeting in his Office and that he is getting late for it because of this baloney that she has got him into. Then DK and Disha squabble in a very couplish manner which was pretty charming to watch! They finally reach Rati Mehra's Office and the deal is finalized. Rati then gushes all over DK and tells him how great he is by donating this land and that he had made a world of difference to the Orphans and that their association will always be grateful to him for the same. Disha looks sideways at DK and a pleasant smile escapes her lips, while DK has the most impassive expression on his face and appears to be pretty edgy as if he is feeling very discomfited with all the praise being showered on him in front of Disha. DK then looks at his watch and tells Disha in a brusque manner that they should be leaving now as he is getting late for Office, but just then Rati Mehra tells DK that their association has organized a Lunch in his honor and that it would be their privilege if both Disha and DK could have Lunch with them. DK is about to refuse, when Disha very excitedly looks at DK and chirpily says that she is famished and they would love to join Rati and the others for Lunch. DK just looks back at Disha with a pokerfaced look, but his eyes shines with gladness at seeing Disha in such a jovial mood. Disha's cell-phone rings and its Ranu at the other end, as DK looks at Disha's changing expression from the thrill that was there in her eyes to the look of angst, he gets an inquisitive and apprehensive look on his face.

In the next scene, the crappy, new chap Vedant is seen in a meeting with Anil in his Office and the viewers get to know that Vedant has joined the Bhosale Family Business (I think their Company is called "Diamond's Forever"). Anil then briefs Vedant about how tragedy befell their family and tells him that his late Brother's daughters are both fighting with him and his Wife for their share in the family business and that he fears they will usurp his son Gautam's share. Vedant really bores the life out of all us by unnecessarily trying to act stylish but falling flat on his face and assures the air-head Anil, now that he is here, he will take care of both the girls effectively. As Vedant leaves the room, Anil wonders about the mysterious new entrant.

In the next scene, Disha is shown to be in her Office at "Diamonds Forever" and is engrossed in her Computer when Vedant enters her room and misbehaves with her, assuming that she is his new secretary. An enraged Disha insults him badly and tries to slap him, when Vedant holds back her hands and shakes him. Disha is shown to be disgusted with him and tells him that no one has dared to hold "Disha's" hand till date, Vendant is shown to be completely taken in by the Lady's good looks and stance and tells her that he will look forward to see her very often in the future also. Disha leaves the room in fury and tells him that he will have to pay for this audacity. Vedant just bursts laughing and looks at her with wonder.

My Thoughts

1. I wish DK was there when Vedant had held Disha's hands…he would have smashed his skull right there and then!

2. DK and Disha look so cute when they squabble the way married couples do…………and the manner in which Disha keeps throwing smiles and glances at DK………….I think something is brewing in her mind too!

3. Vedant tries to appear all charismatic and enchanting, but infact comes across as a total klutz and crap! Though, till now, the viewers have the feeling that he is a negative character, I am sure that he will be a good guy and will become Disha's friend and help her out!

4. Strangely enough, Gargi has only been shown talking to some guy on the phone, but the viewers are still not sure if it was Vedant she had been talking with………….incase she has been, then I am pretty certain that he is her son, inspite of the cheap way in which they were shown communicating to each other!

5. And I don't know what Disha meant by "Aaj Tak Disha Ka Haat Pakadne Ki Kisin Nain Himmat Nahin Ki"...........I mean DK must have held her hand like about a dozen times till now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the beautiful update Disha..as always great job 👏
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual great job Disha. No one can beat your reviews and updates . keep up the great work, I hope you never stop updating this forum
Sony78 thumbnail

disha is into dialoguebaazi now. cool. hey i think that vedant is gargi's son. i hope he is cos other wise we will have one more cheap actor as gargi's son or one more idiot female as vedant's mother.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
As always....An Awesome Update!! 👏
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Excellent update disha. I start my day with your wonderful update even before I read my email. Its like reading a novel. Unfortunatley I havent got a chance to see the serial. You are doing a great job. Keep it up.
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great update disha.

Can't wait till we get to that part.

shikdumGAL thumbnail
Great updates and great dialogues. i agree w/ jassidevi too!😊
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update disha!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Disha. Very nice update.

DK is so indulgent towards disha and I think she knows that dk adores her in his heart. She should stop behaving like a boor.

Gargi is such a swine. I hope her colors are revealed soon in front of DK and Disha...