Paranormal

Where is belief in UFO's highest?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
This is a question I have recently been thinking of - does belief in UFO's correspond to areas with greater or lesser light pollution?Embarrassed

In other words, if seeing is believing, then I would think people in rural areas should be more likely to believe in UFO and aliens (Since they can see the night sky with no problem). On the other hand, if areas of heavy light pollution have a higher percentage of believers, that might mean that a dome of pure blackness means that people are more likely to project their imagination onto it...Smile

I am not talking about where UFO's have been seen the most - just where a belief in them is highest... Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is belief in UFO's highest?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i feel neigther in da rurals nor elsewhere but wot i feel is da kids belive it da most if u talk to a kiddo abt ufo's and aliens u wud overwhelmed at their vast self knowledge my personal experience LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top