Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pinstripedshirt

pinstripedshirt

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys! It's been 4 episodes now and i am wanting to know your opinion on the character of Paroma. Do you like her, dislike her? What do you think about the character and role? etc etc!! Do reply! Thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PAROMA" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amo_amo_aigoo

amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i started to watch this serial only bcoz of lubna salim (paroma). she such a cool actress. i like her character irrespective of wht it is Wink

wackysharu

wackysharu

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i agree wid u... lubna is an awesome actress... she does a complete diff role in baa bahu baby (leela).. and paroma is way diffferent from tht... i like her... she isnt bad yaar...

kreya

kreya

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
she isn't bad???? shez simply awesome!!!! Now when u'll look at my sig and avi, u'll think that m partial, but thats not true.....Paroma is just sooooooooo cool! Shez aggressive, power-packed, and sometimes, even rude. But she has an emotional side, that of a very innocent girl shattered bcoz of not being accepted by her parents. Lubna Salim is a brilliant actress, Leela and Paroma r so different, but she does it with ease!!! Lubna Ma'am is, indeed, par excellence!!!!! Clap

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
She is just like a coconut strict,kadak and sarcastic from outside but she softens when she sees something nice. I like her character.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
personally I like Leela better....but Lubna ma'am being such a tremendous actress...its kinda hard to not like her role Wink ...I'm glad that she's doing a role that is completely different from Leela and I applaud her for doing such a great job as Paroma Clap

Edited by Tani91 - 12 March 2008 at 4:35pm

dp_p

dp_p

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
me too

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
she is a well etched character and lubna as we all know is a fantastic actress

Post Reply New Post

Go to top