Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

missAfgBeauty

Groupbie

missAfgBeauty

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Hey everybody.

I am a new here in this section.

But to day i watched the episode of Nachle ve With Saroj khan. Main, She is 2 amaizing.

todays episode was of the song Choli ke Peeche, and just wanna learn that dance.

Can some of you please post the video ?

Peace.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choli ke Peeche" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I will try and find and post it Smile

welcome here !

missAfgBeauty

Groupbie

missAfgBeauty

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you.

& and thank you :D

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
netime...do u knw wen it aired?? then it will be quicker to find..though dnt worry It will be here tom evening

missAfgBeauty

Groupbie

missAfgBeauty

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
:s don't remeber

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.