Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 9)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineSelf

@Anu: Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Big smile I know you are online, that's why I mentioned about your job and FF in the first post itself.. Wink BTW tu kiss ke saath panga le rahi thi DMG forum mein LOL LOL , I can read a lot about that in this Knukkad...whenever I see topics on SA acting skills and Ridz is so innocent...I immediately think of you LOL LOL LOL

OMG, I forgot to thank you yaar! Thank you so much for the congratulations!Big smileBig smile...yaar, main panga nahin le rahi thi! Hey Bhagwan! I seem to have developed quite a reputation for this nowLOLLOLLOL....lol@ you always being reminded of me whenever you see a topic on SA's acting skills or RidzLOLLOL....I think everyone was just bored of analyzing AR for a bit, so they decided to focus on the panga insteadLOLLOL
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hey anu...what happened to your interviews...btw, u guyz read i hope that the weekly update was a fraud...
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hdalal

@Sona...as i was saying earlier to Simi & Anu...she is scared that he has left . and is trying to convince herself that he hasn't gone away and will not come back to manaofy her. Hence the disbelief at the news and the "prank" statement.Hemangi even I infer it like how you have but again my own inference of the character, I had mentioned in the previous knukkad, that statement, uska koi bharosa nahin...I don't know it was the way she said, the tone, it sounded  very accusing and I was so irritated with that line, only when she said that previously also he played that prank, I inferred that may be this is what she is trying to convey, but its all coming out wrong....
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Anu...maybe you are right, she is not feeling guilty and her reaction was only due to the fact that she loves him.
And you are right, that dazed state she goes into when she sees A do bhangra, was the start of her attraction towards him. I too don't think that it is just infatuation, but still it has not reached a stage where she cannot get over him. Still nascent love i would say, not infatuation.
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@Sona: My interviews went well yaar...I actually got offers from both places Embarrassed Embarrassed So me=pretty happy right now Big smile LOL LOL

Yeah, I just read that the update was a fraud LOL LOL Dhat tere ki! My conclusions always seem to be wrong! When I think it IS a fraud, it never turns out to be one Ouch LOL LOL

@Shal: Just read your line about the permanent eyebrows raised expression ROFL ROFL ROFL It just occured to me that maybe the script finally sped ahead of SA's limited bag of expressions....these expressions were perfect in the beginning as they went with what was happening...but now, they don't work anymore as the story's moved much ahead...but SA doesn't seem to have realized that Ouch LOL LOL
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
oye come on...last time he only threatened, didnt actually pretend to go away...and didnt actually leave a note with keerti did he...no one would do that and jeopardize their own career if it was only a prank...R was just being dumb or indulging in wishful thinking...but the wishful thinking was not soooo much out of not wanting to believe but i felt more accusatory...forgive me people , she is not my fav person right now...she has deprived me of my A as of now, and i am not taking very kindly to it...
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Shalini...oh yea...my initial reaction was anger too at that bharosa nahin line of hers. But when she asks Atul abt whether he remembers that A had played such a prank earlier too, i felt she was almost pleading for that to be true, and so i thought she is trying to convince herself, more then trying to accuse A. We can blame SA's voice modulation here for the confusion Smile

@Sona...hey...we all are angry at her.. don't worry Smile. She is not anyone's fav here atleast.

Edited by hdalal - 09 March 2008 at 1:16pm
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
hemangi, i wrote my thougts on M's guilt...i dont think so somehow..as i wrote, she is a very here and now kind of person...very impulsive and forthright...no halfway measures for her like teh SB...she loves and that is it..like she said, maine toh soch liya ki A se hi pyaar karna hai...

so she is just heartbroken and miserable..she isnt really analyzing anythng and deffo not into guilt apportionment, least towards herself...

Go to top