Chat Clubs

Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 153

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Shalini..."let me show my fav raised eyebrows look, that matches with any scene anyway"... LOL LOL. Well said. She does react that way frequently doesn't she.

@Sona...M reaction was genuine, better then R's most defi. But could it be that along with missing A, she might have cried out of guilt too? Coz remember before A left, he told her about his patiala visit and said "meri life wahi khatam ho gayi" and all that. So probably she might be feeling guilty that A left because of her, thinking that since she hasn't cleared up this mess he has landed in some trouble.
What say?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Dhvani: Yaar, it's not that entertaining also LOL LOL ....will catch you later!

@Sona: Technically to saare Knukkadians kisi kumbh ke mele mein bichhde hue lagte hain, nahin? LOL LOL

Which is why it's FINAL for me, unlike everyone else...I DON'T want to see AR together! The gagging reaction is hard to prevent! Dead LOL LOL Hai meri bechari Muskaan Cry Cry What fabulous expressions in that scene!! Thank god she atleast has Rahul! R on that other hand I want should be alone...very alone! Angry Angry

@Shal: Kya yaar! No reply to my hi?? LOL

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ask me if i care if R has anyone or not!!!!!!!!!!!

anu, i read your comments...and i felt hte same damn way man....

and mehakie and i were discussing htis on pm, didnt she see the man's eyes...how could she not see the pain...

btw people...did u notice, even then she was having difficulty in believing that he was gone although she should have been the only one to know why exactly he had gone...and still she is saying uska koi bharosa nahin...still no trust...

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Shalini...its pathetic that she chose to leave with Rccc, it was as if she was deliberately trying to prove a point to A, as if she is purposely hurting him for hurting her. Sometimes i think that girl has only one weapon, if she cannot make A do what she wants him to do, or he does something she doesn't approve of, hurt him as much as possible.

@Sona...as i was saying earlier to Simi & Anu...she is scared that he has left . and is trying to convince herself that he hasn't gone away and will not come back to manaofy her. Hence the disbelief at the news and the "prank" statement. Pathetic really, but could be the case.

Edited by hdalal - 09 March 2008 at 1:04pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Sona: I know!!!!!! Even a STONE would've been able to see the pain in those eyes!! WHAT is she made of??? I was writing in Mehak's post also that I'm convinced she's some alien replacement and this is an intergalactic conspiracy theory LOL

and Ditto on that "uska bharosa" line as well! I was like...what the??!! I can NOT believe she can still think like this!!

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Rahul.............uska naam mat lo Angry

woh mujhe kahin mila na....his exp are sooooooooo...aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh...

i think last week i had written that i am amazed he has taken up acting as a career...he will die a very hungry death, if he quickly doesnt join ksg's or ayushi's workshop....

i know anu, i think all of us are on some extreme mental , psychic telepathic frequency....

hemangi..i dont think M is that much into analyzing...she is a more here and now kind of person...she is in shock that A has left and she just cant deal with that..i doubt if she is going that far into blame apportionment, esp not towards herself...

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

@Anu: Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Big smile I know you are online, that's why I mentioned about your job and FF in the first post itself.. Wink BTW tu kiss ke saath panga le rahi thi DMG forum mein LOL LOL , I can read a lot about that in this Knukkad...whenever I see topics on SA acting skills and Ridz is so innocent...I immediately think of you LOL LOL LOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

@Hemangi: I don't think M's reaction was one of guilt...I know a lot of ppl here think hers is just an infatuation, but I disagree...there is always genuine love shining in her eyes for A...in my opinion atleast.

And that point made by someone quite a while back that she only seems to go in a daze when A is dancing Bhangra...technically, in the beginning of his attraction towards R, even A only went lattu everytime he saw her hair flying in the breeze, nahin?? It's a different matter that given that they ARE the main couple, eventually there was more development to that...M on the other hand will never get that sadly enough.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top