Chat Clubs

Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Shalini...you are so right, a normal girl would never ever forget what he did for her that day. But this lady is so not normal.

@Sona...she looked a bit dazed, other then that no shock, no remorse, no pain.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
oh I agreee absolutely...this is the best place in terms of safety LOL

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

@Sona: Yaar, I just made that comment in Mehak's promo post. As for what I thought of R's expression, that info is in there too LOL LOL But just to let you know, I thought it was like she lost a little pencil or something...nothing as big as losing the love of her life surely! LOL LOL 

anu, eggjactly eggjactly my reaction, which is why i asked...and WHAT , u also commented on that ....omg...behen, tu kumbh ke mele mein toh nahin bicchad gayee thi mujhse...LOLLOLLOL and i also wrote last week, compare it with muskaan's reaction of total loss, despair and breakdown....now who is the one really in love...what if A realizes who loves him more now, and decides to change over....that would be sooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will now rush to read your comments tehre...

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
girls, tht update post turns out to b a prank by some bored fan..at orkut LOL

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@anu will read ur comments...I ll b happy readin soemthing lik tht at the forum...lol...
for now I m going...see u all Smile

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Sona: Expression Confused Confused.....she had that same quizzical look....You know what I thought, I thought she was looking at all the other interns and thinking "Oops damn my hindi, what did Keerthi say that all the interns are looking so concerned....shoot well let me show my fav raised eyebrows look, that matches with any scene anyway" LOL LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Dhvani...i agree with you there, R has a loving family whom she can confide in, but no, she won't. Not even talk it out with Anjie or her mom who does have an inkling of their relationship. It is so sad to see a person so deprived of family bonding being the one giving all the love & nurture in a relationship, while the one with a strong and secure family bonding is the one who holds back.

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Hemangi: Exactly, I don't think Ridhima can say she has no one....she has everyone, but she loves to wallow in self pity and feel lonely. You know when Armaan says, you left with Raul on that day(not the party, the day he goes to her house to apologize)...I was shocked, what is with this woman, she can't go with her sister. Aaaaaaaaargh!Seriously I mean how much would you want to hurt someone you love, I just can't understand

Post Reply New Post

Go to top