Chat Clubs

Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
dhvani, that seems likely ...but at the same time , the channel itself might have planted it...i think they are damn scared of hte fans' reactions to AR separating...so they want to reassure people that good times lie ahead...PERHAPS this could be an explnation ..but u r right , its highly unusual....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hello Dear Knukkadians

OK first of all Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (my evil laugh) ...we can see YKW running after Armaan the whole week and now she is bleeding and he is taking care and telling I am only your doc and you are my patient....sense of Deja Vu for Ms.YKWLOL LOL ....well let her get a taste of her own bitter medicine. Dead

Hey I think this update could be true, you know in some papers they used to put the whole week's story of Bold and Beautiful...may be in some newspaper they have put the whole update

@Simi: Wonderful opening lines   Clap This Knukkad has such hidden poets yaar....chha gayee SimiWink Clap ....This Knukkad should be budding poets society
@Hemangi: HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Big smile Whole weekend have been out...so not able to login into Knukkad...have not seen the new promo, just read it in the DMG forum....absurd is all I can say.....Creatives log aede ho gaye
@Anu: Congo on already one job offer, and great updation on FF....wonderful, Thanks for making Atul adorable day by day, I love the way he has realised his love for Anjie, it sounds very Atul....you made that AA scene his dream Cry Cry .... LOL but that only would be right, ice maiden itni jaldi to pighalne wali nahin hain....your FF entertaining, very entertaining (No sarcasm sweet heart a'la Anjie Wink. Its genuinely entertaining I am just happy to read a nice AA FF....Lage Raho Annu Jaan LOL )..

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahaha LOL

I m laughing at "Armi" "armu" nd "Armidz " thing....hahahh...I know thts sooooo silly...wht if they come up with "riddhu" for R...

*edit* whts YKW?

Edited by dhvanisoni - 09 March 2008 at 12:30pm

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@Shalini Big smile. Glad you made it. This promo is such a weird idea, seriously. What would anyone write to them?

@Dhwani...sorry yaar, was busy PMing ppl...hi to you too Smile

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Sona: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Big smile Oh God...catching you online after a long time. So how is my other Armaan/KSG lover doing (the first one being Mehak LOL )

Edited by DivineSelf - 09 March 2008 at 12:33pm

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
what is armi, armu, armidz thing???

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll...my love....meri saheli...*runs with open arms with bells ringing in the bg*

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......me too running in slow motion... LOL LOL ....so this week of DMG is Knukkad's week....Ridz running after Armaan... LOL LOL ...I hope the week drags to months.....please Armaan itni jaldi bhi pighal mat jaana... Wink

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
shal...can u imagine...one epi and a whole weekend without A...

one stupid woman assaults our senses, and tehn we are teh ones having to do without my man and seeing her instead even in the promo...

my baby cried....he cried and his heart broke and so did mine....he folded his hands (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) and said ILU with his hands...and this woman she just blighted my happines...and made me go four or maybe five now days without seeing my man...how will i ever get over this????????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top