Chat Clubs

Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 153

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Hemangi: I dunno yaar...maybe I'm just more attached (Simi would say biasedLOL) to her...when I see her now, all I can think of is...*sigh* the heartbreak of that unrequited first love Ouch Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh anu...that's great news.......oh dhik chak dhik chak dance time again!!!! DancingDancingDancing

all: i feel extremely sorry for M...i think her love is an extremely genuine and undemanding one...it is a love that trusts, appreciates, respects and gives...and i salute this woman of seemingly less brain but actually of far greater depth for the person taht she is...

Edited by dmg2c - 09 March 2008 at 1:18pm

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Anu: In one of the topics they were saying SA is helping Armaan, and I was like "WHAT"....so when I went into the topic, it said, that SA is acting so well, that Armaan's reactions was coming out soooo well in that staircase scene.... LOL LOL LOL and I am thinking are they giving a compliment or being sarcastic....I was assuming that SA "so called acting skills" and Ridhima's character COMBO is a deadly combo and could make anyone angry and act the angry and frustrated scene very naturallyLOL LOL LOL ....but then I saw the replies where they were agreeing whole heartedly...I realised it was not sarcastic LOL ...anyway I had a good laugh LOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Sona: I don't think you need to ask for any forgiveness from me atleast LOL LOL...she may not be your fav. person right now in the moment...but for me, I'll NEVER be able to stand her now...cuz when things are "normal" b/w AR also, her "cuteness" makes me gag...so I'm totally enjoying the comments! LOL LOL Lage raho! Wink LOL LOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Sona: Thank you so much, yaar! Hug *does the dhik chak dance with Sona* LOL LOL

@Shal: Yaar, first I salute for actually braving to enter that topic! Clap LOL LOL...aise aur bhi kayee mahaan topics float around kar rahein hain wahaan par...always good for a few laughs LOL LOL...as long as you tread carefully...unlike me LOL LOL

ROFL@ the deadly combo of SA's acting skills and R's character being enough to make anyone angry ROFL ROFL ROFL Now, I'm going to crack myself up by imagining that in any scene when A is angry with her! Awesome! Big smile LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Sona...like i told anu, maybe you are right, she is not really a kind of person who thinks too much about situations. Like you said, live for the momenmt kind of a person. It was just a thought though, abt her feeling guilty.

@Anu...oh even i don't want to see her go through a heartbreak, but doesn't seem it will go any other way. Confused

Chalo girls..i am logging off..see you all tomorrow. It's 12:50 AM. Shalini Smile Sona, Shalini, Anu and anyone else around, good night/good day.

Edited by hdalal - 09 March 2008 at 1:21pm

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
anu, u remember the naika word i told u about...i think even naika is getting too good for her...

no, sweetie, i dont think i can ever like her now...the 'right now ' in my statement relates to the heights to which my feelings towards her have reached..i just tend to ignore her nowadays...

guyz..this is too funny..i just read in a post someone had written that in the promo, R is missing A soooooooooooooooo much and she is dying of lovin him... LOL

i cant stop laughing..u will see what i mean if u see the promo...its on youtube and apnicommunity...

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
G'nite Hemangi! I agree, M's heartbreak is inevitable, and I've almost resigned myself to it now...but I still feel bad for her.

@Sona: I did see that promo, and I posted in the old Knukkad I think that it was my first big laugh of the day LOL LOL LOL R "dying of love" for A?? ROFL ROFL Please give me a break!! SA is overacting SOOOOOOOO much in that new promo, it's hilarious!! LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top